Thread: Few gold for hrs and Simples effect stones

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Player

Few gold for hrs and Simples effect stones

It feels great to know this amazing work on this amazing game is getting rewarded, but with the apparition of the subscribers walking the earth with lot of gold, no one wants to trade end content items for hrs anymore. For people like me who doesn't even earn a bank account (wtf right?), it's getting hard to trade...
    Wouldn't it be possible to imagine that hrs could be sold at merchant for like 100gold?

Second idea is to give few more stones with simple colour effect, like the red one from cruci, but with the other colour (same as when you get cursed poison or cold). I was thinking if it would be possible to generate a white one too that would be expensive too, as the noob saibot, but i don't want to ask too much.

One more time, i don't have the big view on how the all thing works so if its completely absurd, may excuse please my noobness and brokitude. Hope i could help in some other way...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

subscribers cant trade gold to others tho. no one can trade gold. you can gift it which is buying it onto some one elses acct but there is no way you can trade gold you already have. you can buy things from hadriel and trade that for items. but the only way id see selling items for gold working is if it was a separate type of gold and if there was a server vendor who could hold said items that are sold to it so that vendor could then sell it to the servor for that same type of gold. although i dont think that is possible with this engine as it would have to refresh every milisecond just so when an item is bought it cant be bought again. also there are lots of people trading items for hrs and divines. hell ill even except keys and frags and im sure others would too. look at the trade forums here im sure youll find what you need unless its a mark item or puzzle box item. but i couldnt agree more on the effects. we need more! skill effects would be awesome as well as player effects. but hope this post helps you understand how gold works on the trading aspect.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

Quote Originally Posted by player View Post
    It feels great to know this amazing work on this amazing game is getting rewarded, but with the apparition of the subscribers walking the earth with lot of gold, no one wants to trade end content items for hrs anymore. For people like me who doesn't even earn a bank account (wtf right?), it's getting hard to trade...
    Wouldn't it be possible to imagine that hrs could be sold at merchant for like 100gold?

Second idea is to give few more stones with simple colour effect, like the red one from cruci, but with the other colour (same as when you get cursed poison or cold). I was thinking if it would be possible to generate a white one too that would be expensive too, as the noob saibot, but i don't want to ask too much.

One more time, i don't have the big view on how the all thing works so if its completely absurd, may excuse please my noobness and brokitude. Hope i could help in some other way...
    well one way to get items is to farm them! Everyone takes hrs, for bigger trades hrs is used as a benchmark for value but is generally traded for other elit gear. Play the game aquire some items to trade. Also server is dead right now because everyone is patiently waiting for 5.1.

agreed with any new cosmetic!! I think it would be cool to see some new wings aswell

Gold

I farmed 2 marks in 1000 runs. But yeah i was stupid to accept trading the items i got for some horads and hrs... Looks like i'm the only moron trading marks items for something else than gold or other marks items. Anyway thx for the answer jurat, i didn't thought about this. Hugs guys!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

Quote Originally Posted by player View Post
    I farmed 2 marks in 1000 runs. But yeah i was stupid to accept trading the items i got for some horads and hrs... Looks like i'm the only moron trading marks items for something else than gold or other marks items. Anyway thx for the answer jurat, i didn't thought about this. Hugs guys!
    i wouldnt say youre a moron for trading them for hrs and anything else. it gives us broke people a chance to actually own a mark/puzzle item if we put in enough time to farm for hrs and other stuff since its near impossible to find them now. and you trading for other stuff that isnt gold actually helps the new comers stay since when people sell items for gold they wanna see this server as a p2p server than end up leaving. although some wont see it like that and dedicate themselves to farming for mark items like im trying now. btw 1000 runs and 2 marks? was that like regular diablo/baal/duri runs or was that with torch and abyss runs because ive done a good 30 ish torch/abyss runs and havent found anything of use(from diablo baal or duri)

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by jurat View Post
    i wouldnt say youre a moron for trading them for hrs and anything else. it gives us broke people a chance to actually own a mark/puzzle item if we put in enough time to farm for hrs and other stuff since its near impossible to find them now. and you trading for other stuff that isnt gold actually helps the new comers stay since when people sell items for gold they wanna see this server as a p2p server than end up leaving. although some wont see it like that and dedicate themselves to farming for mark items like im trying now. btw 1000 runs and 2 marks? was that like regular diablo/baal/duri runs or was that with torch and abyss runs because ive done a good 30 ish torch/abyss runs and havent found anything of use(from diablo baal or duri)
    Looking this way i agree with you, could be good opportunities for new players. But i was lacking of consideration and traded for guys who already have lots of marks items so... And nop wasnt in torch/abyss runs, even if i did a bunch of those already. Just regular duriel runs, with the bug quest technique. Actually got on unexpectedly, helping a new guy. For now i only focused on duriel. But i'll move forward soon. Just hoping find a last Sin and get another Serpent that i may keep for me this time

But yeah no gold for hrs, that wont make sense with the explanations you gave...
    Just hope to see some new simple colourful effects around

User Tag List