Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tornado druid 5.0 [ Video ]

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Norp

I disagree my druid is at almost 30 k nado with having all gear yet to ench 11 k hp clearing everything without problems i think u just need to put more time into ur druid and you will be fine

Gold
    Annihilus Account: RevanDarth

Just git gud boys

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

yeah try harder -_-

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

I ofcourse need to put ench , but i went with the most dmg output gear i could. The point is , this boss is supose to be melted with my current gear.

I don't understand how you can get 30k dmg and 12k like if you're using a 1hander and a shield. Maybe bane but i doubt enchant on items would give me 8k dps.

Unless i use caster set , i go to 14k , but its not a matter of taughness at all , beside caster set does 5k less then my current set up

I will do more testing tonight aswell ! Stay tuned

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Norp

who said im using 1 hander lul

im running caster set with stacked out on skillers with a shitton of facets this is strongest setup there is right now!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

I know the topic is on Cold Druids, but lmk if you want to run crucible savior. I think I can manage with either my bowzon or Necro. Hit me up in discord (more convenient for me).

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

I know the topic is on Cold Druids, but lmk if you want to run crucible savior. I think I can manage with either my bowzon or Necro. Hit me up in discord (more convenient for me).

Also, yes some of the mobs in the levels are rough. Sand-dwellers if you're not careful (emphasis on not careful), the necro guy is really annoying, lvl 10 with a bunch of Azathoths (in which case you should call a summoning necro), lvl 11 with Mechanized Archers and Jinns, and lvl 14 is just a complete bitch.

Also, I don't get why Sssh'aaa seems to 1 shot more now or something.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Quote Originally Posted by norp View Post
    who said im using 1 hander lul

im running caster set with stacked out on skillers with a shitton of facets this is strongest setup there is right now!
    Strange , my caster set is fully facet to , and fm does more , you have A special druid!

Beside , you have almost 8k more then me ? Onlything messing is nado anni , witch doesnt give 8k,

Id be interested in seing a screenshot of your damage without an enchantress , cuz it seems caster set does wayyyy less dans fm with xeph and dual soj
    Last edited by Scorchz; 04-05-2017 at 12:06 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

So Sss'haa's ranged attack (eviscerate - its procs on the sword he drops) was buffed fairly significantly at some point recently. I think it was in 5.0. But I don't think it was listed. That's what's causing the oneshots. You need to stack a lot or %DR (probably at least 75 or so, remember that he has 35 physical pierce) to reasonably expect to survive it. But there is a trick you can use to avoid it. He almost never uses it in melee range. So if you can get him to teleport on you or one of your spawns, you will be much safer. A paladin using Akarat's legacy with its holy freeze aura can do this quite easily. You just run behind the house near him. Then the aura pulse causes him to teleport onto you and you just hack away. That's the easiest way to deal with him. I can upload a video on this technique if anyone is interested.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

easy calculation:

Full ctulhu set (perf stat) : 21 skills, 40% dmg, 50% pierce, 50% evade, 500hp, immune curse, lot of fhr/fcr/frw, 15% magic/phys resist, 30 all stats, 25% vita , 500 laek, 6 sockets
    fm + emblem + sojs + xeph (perf stat) : 12 skills, 110% dmg, 50 pierce, 5max resist, 15% light absorb, small amount of fcr/fhr, revives, 5 sockets

Fm is good only because it provides revives, thats usefull on lvl 14 crucible lvl, but overall ctulhu set wins hands down
    Last edited by Lampogriz; 04-05-2017 at 01:15 PM.

User Tag List