Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tornado druid 5.0 [ Video ]

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    How are you getting one shotted with that much life and I assume max and physical resist? My Bowzon can pretty easily stand up to the Uldryssian so long as I can heal myself by attacking him and that's with max res less than 90% and maybe 4k life with bo.

On another note, I thought you and some of your usual guys were more than equipped to do Crucible. What gives?
    I wish I knew how I was getting 1 shotted.

I have nearly max magic/physical resists, doubt any more would make much of a difference.

Not sure how you survive, maybe you dodge the attacks because you're an Amazon.

And I only have a War Cry Barb, and he's geared quite nicely, but alone I can only make it to Level 12 Crucible.
    Can't kill twins without someone else who's as strong as me or stronger and there aren't many people around who are.
    But even getting help, I'd still not be having fun knowing that my character was dying so fast with no way to avoid it.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Just a heads up, damage was not raised on any bosses in 5.0.
    Well that's weird because I had a Paladin last ladder with the same setup as my Barb but less life.
    And Sss'haa never came close to killing me ever, and Cain never killed me ever either.
    But with my Barb it's almost always instantly dead 1 hit from either of them which baffles me.
    Even the new Cthulhu hits way too hard in my opinion, to the point that it's almost stupid to try.
    Also packs of Nihlathak's and D'endrah's in the Crucible are so dangerous that it's not even funny.
    I'd prolly also get 1 shotted by Azmodan and other Mythic bosses if I ever got the chance to fight them.
    It's gotten to the point that I've stopped playing Annihilus entirely lately because it's too hard.
    It's become to time consuming and frustrating to play Annihilus with no prize at the end of it all.
    And sorry Game, I don't like being one of the people who complains and makes your day harder.
    Trust me, I really don't, I love so much about Annihilus, I'm just sick of dying with no solution.
    If the enemies I mentioned didn't hit so hard and drops were slightly increased I'd be playing my dream game.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tears

Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    Well that's weird because I had a Paladin last ladder with the same setup as my Barb but less life.
    And Sss'haa never came close to killing me ever, and Cain never killed me ever either.
    But with my Barb it's almost always instantly dead 1 hit from either of them which baffles me.
    Even the new Cthulhu hits way too hard in my opinion, to the point that it's almost stupid to try.
    Also packs of Nihlathak's and D'endrah's in the Crucible are so dangerous that it's not even funny.
    I'd prolly also get 1 shotted by Azmodan and other Mythic bosses if I ever got the chance to fight them.
    It's gotten to the point that I've stopped playing Annihilus entirely lately because it's too hard.
    It's become to time consuming and frustrating to play Annihilus with no prize at the end of it all.
    And sorry Game, I don't like being one of the people who complains and makes your day harder.
    Trust me, I really don't, I love so much about Annihilus, I'm just sick of dying with no solution.
    If the enemies I mentioned didn't hit so hard and drops were slightly increased I'd be playing my dream game.
    well everything you named is deadly to any build. You have to learn how to play around it. I can tell you right now barb is the best crucible leader in the game right now hands down.

Gold

the game isn't even hard you're just playing it wrong lol. If you wanna stop complaining about dying so much then stop playing warcry barb

Gold
    Annihilus Account: aolin

I dont believe that any of these mobs hit too hard or have any true 1 shot mechanics, everything is avoidable or able to be nullified with gear to some extent, my sin has no problems with any of the crucible mobs except the ones that curse me. (curse immu enchant pls) the crucible and mythic bosses arn't meant to be solo'd easily.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: chiffon

the only problem i have is chutulu 1shotting my pally with his lightning thing. other than that my pally is good.

and my barb wearing the same gear as my pally gets 1shotte by ssshaa dunno why

Gold

eviscerate has always one shot or atleast done a shitload of damage, has it not?

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by tears View Post
    the game isn't even hard you're just playing it wrong lol. If you wanna stop complaining about dying so much then stop playing warcry barb
    I don't want to get into a big argument over all this so I'm just going to ignore you.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by aolin View Post
    I dont believe that any of these mobs hit too hard or have any true 1 shot mechanics, everything is avoidable or able to be nullified with gear to some extent, my sin has no problems with any of the crucible mobs except the ones that curse me. (curse immu enchant pls) the crucible and mythic bosses arn't meant to be solo'd easily.
    You don't believe it, but it's true, or why would I complain about it.

Also, there is a Curse Immune Enchant already, but good luck ever getting it on your item. *face palm*

And yeah, I'm not asking to solo bosses, I didn't say I'm having trouble damaging anything.
    It's how fast you are able to die on this server, it's far too high in some areas for my liking.

Can we please get back to the topic about Wind Druid?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

I agree, with high end gear you should kill first crucible boss in about 3-5 seconds. Scorch, can you make video with other levels of crucible? And also i'd like to see that druid with dreamlands + lich king benchmark.
    Dont forget about precasting enchant with flame horizon sword.
    Last edited by Lampogriz; 04-05-2017 at 01:15 AM.

User Tag List