Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pieces of Puzzles

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    wrong
    Sorry but I do not believe you're in a position to tell me I am wrong about this.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    6 world drop puzzles have been found in the last week, just letting you guys know! It's definitely in a better spot now.
    alright that about sums it up haha. i was doing about 3 per day this is 1 per day haha. its better than before but based on that still would be super hard to upgrade anni

Quote Originally Posted by jurat View Post
    alright that about sums it up haha. i was doing about 3 per day this is 1 per day haha. its better than before but based on that still would be super hard to upgrade anni
    Neo Annihilus isn't meant to be finished in a week, or not even a month, it is supposed to be something to work on throughout the ladder! Forbidden Charms will be super strong, so getting 4 and especially 5 is game changing.

Gold

Neo Annihilus isn't meant to be finished in a week, or not even a month, it is supposed to be something to work on throughout the ladder! Forbidden Charms will be super strong, so getting 4 and especially 5 is game changing.
    i figured that haha. my only question is do the orbs drop every time you do one of those bosses?

i figured that haha. my only question is do the orbs drop every time you do one of those bosses?
    Yep!

Gold

alright thats better than a chance at getting one. oh yea isnt there events where prizes could be puzzles because that could sovle this issue to. i remember seeing a post about it a while ago

and edit on my math on a previous pose 183/20 not 50 lol so 9 people would get to fully upgrade there neo anni but out of the 50 average a day i doubt all of them are doing runs to get puzzle drops. so esencially what Alex is telling us is we need to grind our asses off really hard if we want to get this done.
    Last edited by jurat; 05-07-2017 at 06:33 PM.

Getting level 3 isn't that hard, and that is plenty of power and can still greatly change the power of characters, grinding for the 4th and 5th is just icing on the cake.

Gold

Getting level 3 isn't that hard, and that is plenty of power and can still greatly change the power of characters, grinding for the 4th and 5th is just icing on the cake.
    i remember seeing something about what orbs drop from who but cant seem to find it. im honestly waiting till the charms to upragde anything atm so its no issue i can see. but from what i remember i could be wrong cthulul also drops lvl 4 orbs soooo you know haha. but hella good work man! i can see the ideas you got coming out really nicely.

i remember seeing something about what orbs drop from who but cant seem to find it. im honestly waiting till the charms to upragde anything atm so its no issue i can see. but from what i remember i could be wrong cthulul also drops lvl 4 orbs soooo you know haha. but hella good work man! i can see the ideas you got coming out really nicely.
    Thanks I will include the orb drop details again when the forbidden charms are added.

User Tag List