Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Clan FaZe

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bonnell21

NEW CLAN LISTINGS 5/19/16

bonnell21-commander
    vaudeville- 2nd in command/ chief organizer

fearsome1- (position yet to be determined)
    arranz - 2nd organizer
    boozybear - (position yet to be determined)
    smiterdin - (position yet to be determined)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Crusade

Is this the same FaZe clan as the COD BO2/3 Clan?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: qtp

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    Not sure yet QTP. That depends perhaps on Boozinbear and/or new recruits. Also there is the new patch to consider which hopefully buffs sorceresses a bit or at least there gear (I don't find them too useful with starting gear anyway). If you (or your brother) want to play with us during the reset, then you're more than welcome to start off with a lightning sorceress (I'll probably try a fire sorceress as a 2nd or 3rd character) if you want to farm with us.

Most people I've talked to so far want to start out with a bowzon, paladin, or barbarian (I still have to confirm with a few older clan members comrades what they'll start off with though I probably won't be too surprised).
    idk sure depends alot of my free time...

I work in a hospital emergency unfortunately my time is very limited but if i will play at next ladder i will have minim 100 k gold xD i always like to play in team and ofc my gameplay are teamwork xD

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Ok, just try to look for us after the reset as soon as you can. Also, if you would, let us know what 2 starting characters you think you'll be using the most to begin with.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bonnell21

Quote Originally Posted by Crusade View Post
    Is this the same FaZe clan as the COD BO2/3 Clan?
    yes thats" the idea

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by bonnell21 View Post
    yes thats" the idea
    ah word; i see you guys all the time in that case xP

Gold

Requested jacktheripper to join the clan.

Gold

General Clan Roles/Tasks

The following roles should be assumed by at least 1 (preferably 2) clan members during the beginning of the reset

1) Recruitment/helping out new players

2) Forum details or clan co-ordination (Will try to handle that myself)

3) Rune collector (for anything below high runes in particular for those runes that will be involved in crafting, but also other runes too such as Hel runes)

4) Starting gear collector (likely for new recruits or simply anyone that wants to get another character)

5) Crafting material collector (should focus on collecting magic rings and jewels and worry about getting magic boots and gloves on the spot)

6) Gem collector (excluding divine gems)

7) Mercenary gear collector

8) Enchantment material collector (i.e. collect certain material excluding perfect gems and runes to use to enchant items such as raven frost to add cold damage).

9) Clan treasurer

10) Clan craftsman/trophy collector (for great crafted material or great rares found)?

A few things to point out
    A) The clan treasurer is meant to be the go to guy we all ought to donate gold to in order to buy stuff (assuming we don't have enough gold on us). The basic idea here is to try to bolster our ranks high enough (over 12) so that if we all voted every day, we should have enough money amongst us to get a re-roll orb (and thus another crack at Cthulhu) once per day. The other point for the clan treasurer would be to have someone that ought to hold on to certain stuff we all will want to share or use (but can't really settle on who should get what), be it blue organs, dices, fragments, dreamland keys (or specifically the key to the lair), etc.

B) I'm probably going to try to perform most of the above tasks myself with a number of characters (in particular getting perfect gems and runes, helping with recruitment, and clan-coordination), but I won't be able to handle all the above until a few weeks after the reset.

C) The last thing I'd have to say is the above will not exclude other things other players ought to be doing at any one time (i.e. getting keys, fragments, etc.) Those tasks may swap among players from time to time according to what we need and simply to avoid boredom from doing the same thing.

D) The clan treasurer and craftsman ought to be two separate people in the long run.

E) Whoever is going to do some recruiting should also mule starting gear stuff. Consider those two roles combined.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 06-07-2016 at 05:22 AM.

Gold

I'm not so sure why, but I might make a mercenary guide here in case anyone is interested. Suffice it to say, my general recommendations for mercenaries are to get them aura inducing items under most circumstances (excepting using an act 1 mercenary with acid injector).

If no one has any objections, I'll go ahead and post my thoughts on such here.

Vaud, when is the reset ?

User Tag List