Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New diffilculty sucks

Quote Originally Posted by daxvid View Post
    Guys, I Loved Annihilus.
    Game I admire you.
    Thank you.
    I love the game, love the community, doesn't fit the situation.
    I played through the last ladder, had a lot of fun. a LOT!

What I am Saying is , 6 months to play the entire story is................................................ ...............

well, I passed my last 3 months... killing diablo'ssss ssss
    ssss
    no mark of sin.....
    killed 4000 times rift diablo with no drop.....

Whattt
    What I saw, is 20% more content (WOW, I Want to see that!!, damn.................no drop after 3000 runs....
    Diablo Clone, Uber Tristram Diablo, and Omega Diablo have much higher drop rates if you're specifically after a mark of sin. Just a tip! That's where most people have gotten theirs.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: kramule

Hi guys,

I love all the new content you are coming up with, what's the point if i cant even see it. After a while, my 20 hours a week were not enought. I was lucky enought to have a friend who always showed me the new content but, even him was almost tired. We dont have enougt time to go throught the game content.

I dont know how but, if you still want people to play the new cotent you are offering, you will have to offer a less hardcore content. I couldnt even see the last part of the game in the last patch, i gave up before the end.

People can enjoy it instead of a content where the goal is to kill the same boss 100,000 time to get a slight gear upgrade.

I was about to really stop playing but, my frien was insisting that we should keep playing. He told me you had some new content coming and that it would be really nice to see it. My computer his right next to his.... i saw him.. day after day,... night after night ... killing diablo again and again. I remember, at some point i really thought it was'nt even real. After an unbeliveable number of diable kill, he gave up. He trade one his best item just to see the new content. After seen this, i understood that this game was'nt for me anymore. I wont play a game where i need 4 weeks just for the hope of getting an item that will lead me to the new content. Especially when i know that the drop i will get from all those weeks of farming might be the worst roll ever. Then i would have to wait another 4 week of playing just to have a chance to get something better. I say 4 weeks... truth is, with 20 hours per week you might never even see it...

Anyway, thanks for the new cotent, i enjoyed it while i could

PEACE OUT

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gunga

+1

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

If your goal is to simply see the new content, then just get involved with the community. I've yet to find a mark myself yet, but I've seen all the new bosses simply because I got involved with others players and when they found theres I helped them out.

Also, you don't have to just farm that mark... You can farm other stuff them simply trade for one! It all depends what sort of farming you like to do, hoping for that 1 lucky 1/1000 drop or slowly building currency and buying one.

If you approach the game in the right way, it's not that hard to see all the content and get very good gear. This is my first ladder and I've managed to see every new boss, and have a good amount of wealth simply using the ideas above.

/e

Also, you can reroll gear so you don't need to get another mark if you get a bad roll.

P.S @ Game. Pfft, omega bosses. Killed em 20 times now with no mark! Haha such is RNG ^^.
    Last edited by Fitsu; 03-10-2017 at 02:48 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

20 times omega diablo and no mark??? Holy shit its ALOT of hours of boring farm fragments. What a waste

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    20 times omega diablo and no mark??? Holy shit its ALOT of hours of boring farm fragments. What a waste
    Yeah.. Not one from Diablo, Baal or Durial. #Bad luck .

But, like primes are 2-3 HRs... and I actually got a cpl GG things from baal so it's not all bad. :P

(This also includes my now 400 baal kills) haha.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post

(This also includes my now 400 baal kills) haha.
    Jesus. I dont wanna farm this shit anymore ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    Jesus. I dont wanna farm this shit anymore ;/
    If it bothers you that bad, you really don't have to farm it man, lol, theres plenty more to do.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    If it bothers you that bad, you really don't have to farm it man, lol, theres plenty more to do.
    Indeed ^^. I mean, imo they do seem a little bit to rare... Although perhaps I've just been unlucky, no idea of the odds. I thought I woulda got one by now with my kill count XD.

But as you say there are plenty other things to do. Managed to 2 man the cruci now, so farming that a bit :P. I honestly think with a cpl more items/horads/enchants & the magic dmg fix I'll be able to solo it pretty easy .

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

I hear you all when you say u can trade instead of farm, but the ppl with the new mega powerful items or the marks wont trade vs midish range items, and/or will ask gold ... If some ppl can invest real money in the game to get stuff, fine for them, i know i cant.

When you cant get your hands on late game items, you cant trade them either, coz in general, the ppl that have the items you cant farm, ALREADY have all you can offer ... It sometimes feels like when you wanna play this new video game, but your roomate already finished it 3 times so you dont even wanna bother, even though it looks cool.
    We will see how it goes in the next couple of month, i feel ppl could get tired and i understand all the point of views here. Its kinda painful to see all the new content raped when you are still farming mid range things, and i just hope not only HC gamers with plenty of time will keep playing for now.
    Now on, one problem is that some ppl can offer SO MUCH that you wont get your hands on any high tier items in trade and that wont get better imo. If someone expose in public game that he has some good item he is willing to trade, only the richer will get it coz they can offer higher stuff while keeping it cheap for them.
    I understand there has to be richer ppl, but when you have a LARGE amount of players it can be fine, in a small community, its kinda OP to be that richer in term of stuff but again, i guess thats fair enough, and i hope that will be less of a thing later on, as the start of ladder gets far behind us week after week.

Just a POV and i am still ok farming mid game for now on. When i played for the first time on annihilus, i played a lot more, but now that i cant, i gotta try to enjoy the game in other ways. Having ALL AND FAST is the real deal imo, but when u cant play enough to do that, either you stop playing, or you try to appriciate the game in another time based way.
    You can get a real powerful char in 4 weeks, but you can also get one in 6 months of playing less. Just have to see what s your point playing here.

Remember its a game, and try to get the fun from it! If you don't feel like its fun anymore, just don't play...

GL all and Thx to Alex, who makes it a reality to play to our good old D2, with the same feeling AND a lot new content. (even tough i am not ultra fan of the "mmo" type of changes in 5.0)

edit: Cant wait to get a big bowama to clear cows in no time like 1.08 time!!! Milka channel, Meumeu and multishot DUDE !
    Last edited by Frigide; 03-10-2017 at 05:55 AM.

User Tag List