Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Endgame difficulty curve.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Equalibrium

[QUOTE=Frigide;60619]
    Some things said in this thread makes me feel like you guyz want the mod to be noobfriendlied so its easier to get to late game, but part of the game IS to get to late game, not play 1 weeks and kill all DL without dying...

have to disagree here mate just shows how low on the list hc is tbh. yes this is 100 % exactly the point for hc players. no if no buts this is the aim.
    sc is not the only mode on diablo2.

just to be clear i mean the not dying part . not the noobfest part lol.
    Give the respect you expect.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

I think rrra said everything that needed to be said.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: thessarill

@Game could you imagine something for spec mode? ( i don't know if it would be hard or even possible to do it) : autorize to spec only char of your own account.
    As you can log multiple chars of the same account, it could be something interesting, people will have to participate the killing to get xp while their other chars would benefit the xp of the account owner.
    There's a lot of people who go on inferno cows when there's an announcement but don't do anything, in fact, they go in the game to leech xp, and then, continue to play on another player/game.
    This could be a solution to make players more active on xp games

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

@vaudeville

Last ladder started at 16th of October 2015.

This post was made at the 23rd. As you can see:

http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=8776

Its the first full cowset after only a week if im right...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Quote Originally Posted by Equalibrium View Post
    have to disagree here mate just shows how low on the list hc is tbh. yes this is 100 % exactly the point for hc players. no if no buts this is the aim.
    sc is not the only mode on diablo2.

just to be clear i mean the not dying part . not the noobfest part lol.
    i think i didnt get it all from what u say ;/ i may be dumb though huhu.

Just know u have my deepest respect for playing HC on annihilus, and note that all i said was excluding HC from the reflexion.

I LOVE HC but its indeed far from being balanced in here. (Hardest PVM implies deaths even with high chars so ...bad for HC).

I personnaly chose not to play HC, coz i want to enjoy all the additionnal content that brings annihilus.
    Maybe now that i am more familiar with it, on next reset i could play HC.
    It must be very satisfying to achieve late game content in HC, and very frustrating to try do it. I already thought of strats for HC but i am lazy starting now.

HC baalrunz: Barb creates, TP, BO. Someone tele, make safe tp, then mobs get vanished insta coz we dont like to have living mobs
    SC baalrunz: "Who can tele? i cant coz i have not enough fcr and blablablablabla" "ho no i gonna die and resu in town" so hard for you poor little thing, i ll have to teleport with a lvl 65 sorc with zero items...

When i played bnet HC, i really felt SC is for the weak hahaha, but in here its more like HC is for masochists
    I "love" to RIP with high rares though, so maybe i ll try it now hahaha

Sorry for the off topic shit!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

first cow set was done in 5 runs ))

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
    i think i didnt get it all from what u say ;/ i may be dumb though huhu.

Just know u have my deepest respect for playing HC on annihilus, and note that all i said was excluding HC from the reflexion.

I LOVE HC but its indeed far from being balanced in here. (Hardest PVM implies deaths even with high chars so ...bad for HC).

I personnaly chose not to play HC, coz i want to enjoy all the additionnal content that brings annihilus.
    Maybe now that i am more familiar with it, on next reset i could play HC.
    It must be very satisfying to achieve late game content in HC, and very frustrating to try do it. I already thought of strats for HC but i am lazy starting now.

HC baalrunz: Barb creates, TP, BO. Someone tele, make safe tp, then mobs get vanished insta coz we dont like to have living mobs
    SC baalrunz: "Who can tele? i cant coz i have not enough fcr and blablablablabla" "ho no i gonna die and resu in town" so hard for you poor little thing, i ll have to teleport with a lvl 65 sorc with zero items...

When i played bnet HC, i really felt SC is for the weak hahaha, but in here its more like HC is for masochists
    I "love" to RIP with high rares though, so maybe i ll try it now hahaha

Sorry for the off topic shit!
    far from misunderstanding mate . you hit the nail dead on.
    atm only and i mean only the most dedicated skilled even attempt HC which in my humble opinion is a massive downside.
    as in general a HC comunity is far closer and a lot more friendly and inclusive. and by its very nature demands teamwork/co-op
    play. which is what i belive game and the rest of the dev team are after.
    and in my opinion you will never achive this on SC side as the type of player is not suited to it. thats in no way ment as a dig to SC players.
    SC in most cases is just how hard can i hit and if you dont have the dps your are useless to anyone. hc is far more complicated.
    and i do hope in the future HC is taken into acount a bit more.
    if you want a loyal dedicated player base the focus should be as equal for HC in my opinion.
    SC gets very dull very fast in my opinion.
    i hope this dosent read as a dig a SC lol its not ment in this way . but i just wanted to put forward the side of the other half of diablo as it seems to get overlooked alot. because i know there are ALOT of anni players that want to play HC but the benifits in play dont outway the risks atm.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    first cow set was done in 5 runs ))
    then somthing is wrong with drop rate lol. because ive done atleast 20 inferno cows on hc and not seen 1 peice drop for me

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

If i were a pvm only player, id stick to HC as well, but i like to duell time to time, so softcore is the choice for me for that reason

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    If i were a pvm only player, id stick to HC as well, but i like to duell time to time, so softcore is the choice for me for that reason
    yea i never been 1 for pvp but each to there own hehe.

User Tag List