Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Sooooo....do revives last longer?

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    Sooooo....do revives last longer?
    Yes they last longer. Although for druids using a Frostmourne and using revives to tank end game bosses are now broken since it only does 1 monster vs 10-20. we'll see tho. I cannot bitch about something until i've tested it. So if this 1 monster from revive has more life and can tank the boss it should be alright. Ill test it and post back the results.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

trust me if this was bnet my summons would 1 shot stuff they are level 60 with multiple auras around 'em

Gold
    Annihilus Account: chiffon

Quote Originally Posted by tragos View Post
    Alex posted following : Try downloading the patch directly from http://annihilus.net/patch_d2.mpq and put it in your Annihilus folder / overwrite. This shouldn't be used as a reliable update method, but in this case it will work.

I hope that helps.
    fixed now thx

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    Yes they last longer. Although for druids using a Frostmourne and using revives to tank end game bosses are now broken since it only does 1 monster vs 10-20. we'll see tho. I cannot bitch about something until i've tested it. So if this 1 monster from revive has more life and can tank the boss it should be alright. Ill test it and post back the results.
    Update. So yes. Limitation on how many revives can be cast just killed druids ability to do END Game content. NO more tanky summons to take the damage. 1 Isnt enough.

I probably have the best or top 3 best elemental druid on the server. He cannot solo Cruicble anymore. This is with a BARB BO and Enchant. The revives just dont tank the damage anymore.

Gold

Druid

• Shapeshifting forms have received visual updates! Both forms no longer scale just from weapon speed, and will benefit from IAS from any item slot.

• Fury now attacks 20% faster.

• Bear Form attack speed is a little slower now due to the IAS change, so to make up for it both Maul and Shockwave have had their Damage / Synergies buffed. Bears are more about slower but higher damage, and Wolves are about speed.

• You may now cast Battle Orders / Battle Command / Shout in Shapeshifting form.

• Blaze will no longer remove you from Shapeshifting form.

• Tornado now hits every 4 frames, instead of every 2.

• Spirit Wolves and Dire Wolves now only benefit from base points put into Grizzly, capping their OW / DS at 20%.

• Summon damage gained from Grizzly lowered by 3%.

In my humble opinion, this revive nerf is a bigger slap in the face to elemental druids then the actual nerf you did with Frames per second. They will no longer be able to solo anything with 1 revive. I spoke my opinion. Thanks.

Druid

• Shapeshifting forms have received visual updates! Both forms no longer scale just from weapon speed, and will benefit from IAS from any item slot.

• Fury now attacks 20% faster.

• Bear Form attack speed is a little slower now due to the IAS change, so to make up for it both Maul and Shockwave have had their Damage / Synergies buffed. Bears are more about slower but higher damage, and Wolves are about speed.

• You may now cast Battle Orders / Battle Command / Shout in Shapeshifting form.

• Blaze will no longer remove you from Shapeshifting form.

• Tornado now hits every 4 frames, instead of every 2.

• Spirit Wolves and Dire Wolves now only benefit from base points put into Grizzly, capping their OW / DS at 20%.

• Summon damage gained from Grizzly lowered by 3%.

In my humble opinion, this revive nerf is a bigger slap in the face to elemental druids then the actual nerf you did with Frames per second. They will no longer be able to solo anything with 1 revive. I spoke my opinion. Thanks.
    Everything is subject to change, I may still revert the Revive change, but honestly I wasn't even thinking about other characters using Revive when I changed it. Revives HP relies on Skeleton Mastery so without it they will naturally be weaker. I'm still keeping an eye on everything, but your druid summons should be pretty strong? Are you using them?

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Everything is subject to change, I may still revert the Revive change, but honestly I wasn't even thinking about other characters using Revive when I changed it. Revives HP relies on Skeleton Mastery so without it they will naturally be weaker. I'm still keeping an eye on everything, but your druid summons should be pretty strong? Are you using them?
    Yes I am still using the summons from my wolves. But they die so quickly to any boss that hits them. For instance, I went into cruicble level 10 with Bo barb and enchant sorc to buff my druid. I had all my summons up. And they died so quickly to the aoe they doe, i end up dying. Ive never had an issue with them when I had 10-15 revives. Same /w ULD. The summons from druids are just to weak to tank the actual damage from the bosses they die, and before I recast them I die as well. SO yes I have tested the summons from the druid.

Yes I am still using the summons from my wolves. But they die so quickly to any boss that hits them. For instance, I went into cruicble level 10 with Bo barb and enchant sorc to buff my druid. I had all my summons up. And they died so quickly to the aoe they doe, i end up dying. Ive never had an issue with them when I had 10-15 revives. Same /w ULD. The summons from druids are just to weak to tank the actual damage from the bosses they die, and before I recast them I die as well. SO yes I have tested the summons from the druid.
    Well as I said, I may still change things around, builds that rely on summons are super hard to balance, so I have to throw it out and let people test it. I will wait on some feedback from other things related to Necromancer then I will change things accordingly.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Well as I said, I may still change things around, builds that rely on summons are super hard to balance, so I have to throw it out and let people test it. I will wait on some feedback from other things related to Necromancer then I will change things accordingly.
    Okay. From what i've heard. The summon skeletons are dying to fallens in blood moore. probably a glitch. Overall summons being shorted I guess arn't doing what people had hoped. But I'll let others post on those issues. Im just stating what people have said to me today.

User Tag List