Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Balance Issues From My Perspective

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    This game is supposed to be hard. Druids make the entire game easy. I literally kill the 2 forms of trag'oul boss in 5 seconds. The other characters absolutely do not need to be buffed up to the druid's current level, and the druid absolutely does need a nerf.
    Druids will be fixed but they will not be butchered, no worries! I have an idea of where to go from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Druids will be fixed but they will not be butchered, no worries! I have an idea of where to go from here.
    I can tell you that one of the most essential steps imo is making MoC not give levels of regen that make the character essentially invincible, if you weren't already modifying that.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

I think its the additional tornado's from the prime, making it really strong ( Elemental ). ( Maybe it can have less tornado's ?)
    Murder of crows is a tough one, its crazy good because of the life per hit, i havent really played this so no idea on how to nerf it.
    Fire druid...Who's gonna make one ?! It looks good with the new buffs, but havent tried it yet, so dunno if its overpowered or balanced.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

My two cents,

I think MoC is fine. Its strong vs single-targets with low physical resist and things that dont have an on-hit chance to cast teleport. (Knarst ) However it struggles with aoe as the ravens do the vast majority of the damage. The other problem it has with crowds is that bears have really bad fhr and blocking breakpoints. So its is still possible to get chain-stunned and killed versus Vanilla-content like Lord de Seis, minions of destructions and hell cows if you teleport into the wrong spot.

I think the nado build would be fine if you just nerfed its tick rate down a few notches, ie toning down the change from last patch.

As for assassins. Its too easy to just spam shadow warriors/masters constantly to distract a boss while traps kill everything. I think it would be completely appropriate to nerf jack of all trades a fair bit. You really shouldnt be able to hit 300k per trap with up to 9 traps. Depending on tick rate, that may be significantly higher dps than the light zealer from last ladder.

I think the best way to buff sorcs would be to make %element damage independent from light and fire mastery. Right now it stacks additively with them, which greatly weakens its effect. I think the best way to fix this is to make fire and light mastery an independent multiplier from %element damage.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

Quote Originally Posted by rrra View Post
    My two cents,

I think MoC is fine. Its strong vs single-targets with low physical resist and things that dont have an on-hit chance to cast teleport. (Knarst ) However it struggles with aoe as the ravens do the vast majority of the damage. The other problem it has with crowds is that bears have really bad fhr and blocking breakpoints. So its is still possible to get chain-stunned and killed versus Vanilla-content like Lord de Seis, minions of destructions and hell cows if you teleport into the wrong spot.

I think the nado build would be fine if you just nerfed its tick rate down a few notches, ie toning down the change from last patch.

As for assassins. Its too easy to just spam shadow warriors/masters constantly to distract a boss while traps kill everything. I think it would be completely appropriate to nerf jack of all trades a fair bit. You really shouldnt be able to hit 300k per trap with up to 9 traps. Depending on tick rate, that may be significantly higher dps than the light zealer from last ladder.

I think the best way to buff sorcs would be to make %element damage independent from light and fire mastery. Right now it stacks additively with them, which greatly weakens its effect. I think the best way to fix this is to make fire and light mastery an independent multiplier from %element damage.
    think of a zealer with tfury if u change how lm stacks with %skill dmg

Gold
    Annihilus Account: norak

I remember suggesting having all classes have 1 common tree which is buffs.. 2 trees with combat skills etc.

all equal in the buffs sense..

Gold
    Annihilus Account: norak

remove cold dmg from nado completely and is balanced..

User Tag List