Thread: Multishot proc

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Rabidpug

Multishot proc

Does each arrow from Multishot have a chance to proc on hit effects such as "75% Chance to cast X on striking"? If it does would making a lightning zon bown build with Zephyr be viable with just maxing Multishot and the synergies for Lightning fury
    Last edited by Rabidpug; 03-28-2017 at 08:32 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Yeah, I think thats pretty much the idea behind the bow None really gave it a shot yet!
    I can see it working good, they way u describe it, getting 24 arrows spreading out, to proc the fury and have light damage gear / lightning fury synergies maxed!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

Do all multishot arrows proc on-hit effects now? It used to be that only the middle two would.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: champion

Better to max out strafe rather than multishot, and have a high pierce chance, it gives you spreading 1 fury lightning on targets continuously. Tested it with razortail at traditional d2 and worked awesome.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bloop3

Quote Originally Posted by rrra View Post
    Do all multishot arrows proc on-hit effects now? It used to be that only the middle two would.
    im pretty sure you are correct.

otherwise torch procs would be very ridiculous

ive seen a guy doing the strafe thing and its pretty good for hell cows. i dont know about the rest of the content tbh

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

with gg gear it could be end game capable. The problem with the build is single target dps

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Vorpvp

I've used the bow quite a bit. Multishot doesn't work effectively, as it's only the first 2-4 arrows that actually proc. Using Strafe, you allow yourself to proc on EACH hit. It clears cows fairly quickly. Like stated, the issue is single target. However, if you put the effort into trying to stack some damage I feel it's single target could be acceptable.

User Tag List