Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Necromancer v2

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

I want to say that the skellies and revives could have been buffed without needing their quantity lowered and everything would have been great but I haven't tried it yet so we'll see. Revives were pretty damn tanky to begin with. If you chose the right ones they were pretty much invincible (inferno cows, plaguelands' undead, etc.). Giving them more life is probably not really going to be noticeable. That being said the only real change that we will feel is that there is now only one. The same probably goes for the skellies. It may not be intended, but in application I can see how this would feel like a massive nerf. I don't have a maxed out summoner though. Maybe it's tuned more for someone with +35363653 to skills

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Scorchz View Post
    I don't know much Sins that can solu cruci without juvies under 16:00 :P Sin ain't Op juste sayin :P every druid can solo cruci tho as long u have prime and Fm
    Im not so sure about that now Kev. Now with the limitation on revive summons. This may hurt druids ALOT.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    Im not so sure about that now Kev. Now with the limitation on revive summons. This may hurt druids ALOT.
    Update. So yes. Limitation on how many revives can be cast just killed druids ability to do END Game content. NO more tanky summons to take the damage. 1 Isnt enough.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

Update. So yes. Limitation on how many revives can be cast just killed druids ability to do END Game content. NO more tanky summons to take the damage. 1 Isnt enough.
    Now imagine 1 Revive instead of 35+ which is what Summoner Necro lost.

When I made the Necro suggestion thread saying limit the amount of revives and increase duration this is not what I had in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    I want to say that the skellies and revives could have been buffed without needing their quantity lowered and everything would have been great
    Absolutely agreed, although it might be better still to have 50-75% the regular summons instead of only 25% like now, not to mention 35+ less Revives.
    Last edited by Addah; 10-18-2016 at 02:17 PM.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    Now imagine 1 Revive instead of 35+ which is what Summoner Necro lost.

When I made the Necro suggestion thread saying limit the amount of revives and increase duration this is not what I had in mind.

Absolutely agreed, although it might be better still to keep the double damage now and have 50-75% the minions instead of only 25% the minions like now, not to mention 30 less Revives.
    Oh Im sure. I wasn't blaming anyone for it. But something must be done about it. Elemental druids can no longer do end game content now because of the Revive Limit set to 1. Its a bigger slap in the face then the actual nerf was when he reduced the frames.

Druid

• Shapeshifting forms have received visual updates! Both forms no longer scale just from weapon speed, and will benefit from IAS from any item slot.

• Fury now attacks 20% faster.

• Bear Form attack speed is a little slower now due to the IAS change, so to make up for it both Maul and Shockwave have had their Damage / Synergies buffed. Bears are more about slower but higher damage, and Wolves are about speed.

• You may now cast Battle Orders / Battle Command / Shout in Shapeshifting form.

• Blaze will no longer remove you from Shapeshifting form.

• Tornado now hits every 4 frames, instead of every 2.

• Spirit Wolves and Dire Wolves now only benefit from base points put into Grizzly, capping their OW / DS at 20%.

• Summon damage gained from Grizzly lowered by 3%.

Gold

Funny how the strongest part of elemental druids was a Necromancer spell.

I guess Druid Summons were ever scaled up for end-game content, or were they?

@Game
    5-12 Revives, instead of 1

12-18 skeletons each, instead of 6

Keep the damage bonuses

That would be awesome compared to now or to 4.1, even when skeleton warriors are fixed.
    Last edited by Addah; 10-18-2016 at 01:03 PM.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    Funny how the strongest part of elemental druids was a Necromancer spell.

I guess Druid Summons were ever scaled up for end-game content, or were they?

@Game
    5-12 Revives, instead of 1

12-18 skeletons each, instead of 6

Keep the damage bonuses

That would be awesome compared to now or to 4.1, even when skeleton warriors are fixed.
    Druid summons got nerf as far as damage though. their life has always been the same, LOW. Dire wolves 5200. spirit wolves 2800. bear 9000. SO any end game boss would 1 shot them. Vs have a necromancer revive skill to tank damage.

EDIT; No the strongest part of the elemental druid is Tornado.

If you mean the strongest survivability of the Druid then yes, Revives.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

to be honest i myself told game to reduce revives to 1 but make them strong. THIS wasn't what i hoped for though. I have +4 golem which means +4 to revives now but their AI is so stupid they barely hit mobs. they also don't match the power of 45 revives i would cast before. at least they were tanking damage. almost the same with skellies. you are nowhere near any other character in killing speed PLUS you have to make summons. oh also did i mention that you literally take ONE SECOND STUN from each hit you take? good luck against any boss with a slight aoe or piercing attacks. or do not tp anywhere near a mob or ur gone.

these are probably my last days around here, since from day one i've been waiting and hoping for necro summoners to get better. i like necros and i dont like psn necro's "hit one go die" meta which is super boring. i offered testing myself but it looks like i am losing hope.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    to be honest i myself told game to reduce revives to 1 but make them strong. THIS wasn't what i hoped for though. I have +4 golem which means +4 to revives now but their AI is so stupid they barely hit mobs. they also don't match the power of 45 revives i would cast before. at least they were tanking damage. almost the same with skellies. you are nowhere near any other character in killing speed PLUS you have to make summons. oh also did i mention that you literally take ONE SECOND STUN from each hit you take? good luck against any boss with a slight aoe or piercing attacks. or do not tp anywhere near a mob or ur gone.

these are probably my last days around here, since from day one i've been waiting and hoping for necro summoners to get better. i like necros and i dont like psn necro's "hit one go die" meta which is super boring. i offered testing myself but it looks like i am losing hope.

Revives were always stupid but maybe it was hard to tell when you have 40 of them.

Yeah Summoner Necro content clearing is slower for sure now that we have 20% the amount of summons and 1/40 amount of revives.

Skeletal Lich has the worst Hit Recovery I could imagine, that's part of why I love Elder of Tristram so much for recovery and Horadrim Teleport stun.

If you mean the strongest survivability of the Druid then yes, Revives.
    Well Necromancer skeletons have about 50% damage reduction, maybe druid summons should have 25-50% Dodge phys/magic chance?

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post

You're clearly unpleasable, I put out an update the same exact day I was able to get back on my computer, and I clearly said it was just to test the waters. I am fully dedicated to making the tree better but your awful attitude doesn't necessarily motivate me. If you want to quit then feel free to do so.

User Tag List