Thread: With Halloween now over, should we be expecting a 4.2 full release or sneak peak?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

With Halloween now over, should we be expecting a 4.2 full release or sneak peak?

Hey team! I was just curious if you could confirm a full-release of 4.2 or perhaps a sneak-peak of 4.2 this month?

P.S.

Modern Warfare Remastered comes out Friday, and The Division patch 1.4 recently released so I am hella occupied as it is right now and probably will be for awhile but Annihilus is one of my daily dedicated video games. Also, this is my 69th post
    Last edited by Thor; 11-02-2016 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Hey team! I was just curious if you could confirm a full-release of 4.2 or perhaps a sneak-peak of 4.2 this month?

P.S.

Modern Warfare Remastered comes out Friday, and The Division patch 1.4 recently released so I am hella occupied as it is right now and probably will be for awhile but Annihilus is one of my daily dedicated video games. Also, this is my 69th post
    4.2 will likely come out in December, I'll put out a small patch to disable Halloween event items this week!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    4.2 will likely come out in December, I'll put out a small patch to disable Halloween event items this week!
    Fair enough, sounds good! Thanks again for all your time and effort!

User Tag List