Hi,

I'm thinking we should create a public mule for new players to have access to. we should include a few of each low set, and 1 of each high end set, along with 1 of each unique item.

This would make it easier and more appealing for those new players (or existing and missing one item) wanting to dip into this spare gear, because as we all know that the majority of the time, once something gets muled, it just sits there indefinitely.

I'm a hardcore only player so cannot contribute to softcore gear, but can create the accounts etc.

Once that person finds an upgrade or duplicate, they can replace what they took. Alternatively if you end up on there and notice something missing, you can stick your own in the blank space

Maybe even have a few accounts:
HC_SETS
HC_UNIQ
SC_SETS
SC_UNIQ
password for all can be "free"

THIS WILL RELY HEAVILY ON PEOPLE NOT BEING GREEDY OR INTENTIONALLY RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE. eg no emptying these to fill your own mules, or changing the account password. the community is a reasonable size for this to work.

Let me know thoughts & ideas for this. if people agree and are willing to contribute, I'll create the accounts and chars when I get home.