Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: D2PK has returned!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation D2PK has returned!

Hey guys! Due to popular request, I have decided to bring up D2PK as a sister server to Annihilus. With the latest Launcher update, all you have to do to switch between Annihilus and D2PK is click the logo of the server you want to play, then Launch Game. If you do not use the Launcher to launch the servers, you will likely have some issues. You will use the same account login for each server, but the characters are unique to each realm. We are still planning an Annihilus PvP patch in the future, D2PK is just something to hold you over in the mean time and is also something for the vanilla D2 pvpers. More information on the Annihilus PvP will be announced soon!

If this is your first time coming to Annihilus, or you're just here for D2PK, just download our installer found here and follow the instructions. You will need a version of Diablo II installed that is BEFORE 1.14, or it will not properly install. If you do not have a installation of Diablo II laying around that is pre-1.14, you can download the FULL installer of Annihilus here. This has Diablo II 1.13d with it, so you just extract it to a folder and you're good to go.

As always there are chances for bugs as I quickly put this together, PM me any issues you find! Thanks for playing and have fun!

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

So pumped.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: freeda_khala

NK TIME YAY
    #CLANFRED

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: randomonions
    Annihilus Account: RandomOnions

Quote Originally Posted by Research View Post
    NK TIME YAY
    #CLANFRED
    This

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Would anyone like to explain what is different about D2PK from the the regular Annihilus server?

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

It's an automatic level 99, free item server meant just for pvp. It's vanilla diablo 2 without any of the new items we have added in annihilus.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gtoes

can one of u post the cube recipes somewhere please! also the dueling rules are well they are something, everyone been using the same rule set since the original d2pk there was nothing wrong with it no need to change it to the one that's posted, as there are several mistakes in that rule set and its confusing to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekel View Post
    can one of u post the cube recipes somewhere please! also the dueling rules are well they are something, everyone been using the same rule set since the original d2pk there was nothing wrong with it no need to change it to the one that's posted, as there are several mistakes in that rule set and its confusing to read.
    If nobody can find the old txt before before I get home later this week, I will see if I can dig it up!

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: scottyruns
    Annihilus Account: Mana

Hello guys, ive been doing a bullshit detail somewhere other than where im deployed so I haven't had time to get online. Brought my laptop just in case. Its time to d2pk it up! wooooooo!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: SuperNeckBeard

Is there an npc that sells all items?
    Are items buffed with Annihilus stats or are they purely vanilla?

User Tag List