Thread: I quit

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Joseah21

Unhappy I quit

Gave all my gear away, and here is why: I spent 10-15 minutes killing the lord of scourage... or w/e his name is and after him running away all the time and healing I finally killed him. He dropped jack shit.... Waste of my time, then I killed him again after dying over and over, he dropped a fucking manald ring.

Also: Every single game I crashed. Error in line blah blah blah, updated and made sure it was fine. Ran as admin, ran in compatibility mode and still crashing every so often. Not worth it. My characters name was Loser. lvl 93 Druid. I gave this place a shot but the crashing and the grind just isn't worth it. I understand not giving away good gear everytime. But if you want me to invest almost 20 minutes fighting a boss at least make it worth it. I gave all my gear to Xardis (i think his name was) And my account info. Enjoy the Buster Sword.

Thanks for the Ladder race tho, was decent fun. Bye

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Sorry to hear we've had our first casualty.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemama View Post
    Gave all my gear away, and here is why: I spent 10-15 minutes killing the lord of scourage... or w/e his name is and after him running away all the time and healing I finally killed him. He dropped jack shit.... Waste of my time, then I killed him again after dying over and over, he dropped a fucking manald ring.

Also: Every single game I crashed. Error in line blah blah blah, updated and made sure it was fine. Ran as admin, ran in compatibility mode and still crashing every so often. Not worth it. My characters name was Loser. lvl 93 Druid. I gave this place a shot but the crashing and the grind just isn't worth it. I understand not giving away good gear everytime. But if you want me to invest almost 20 minutes fighting a boss at least make it worth it. I gave all my gear to Xardis (i think his name was) And my account info. Enjoy the Buster Sword.

Thanks for the Ladder race tho, was decent fun. Bye

I don't think Diablo 2 is your kind of game. You were clearly not geared enough to be doing The Lich King fight yet if it took you that long, and if he dropped his rare items everytime they would lose value in 1 day. As for your crashing EVERY game, that is 100% because you either didn't install properly or you weren't on the latest patch. You should have farmed things that you could kill in a time efficient manner, and once you got geared enough to kill lich king in a couple of minutes you could have started farming him. You cannot take bare minimum gear then get mad because it takes too long. It sounds like this was more of a case of inexperience from you, but I am glad you atleast had a little fun. Good luck in whatever game you go to next! I wouldn't recommend an RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I don't think Diablo 2 is your kind of game. You were clearly not geared enough to be doing The Lich King fight yet if it took you that long, and if he dropped his rare items everytime they would lose value in 1 day. As for your crashing EVERY game, that is 100% because you either didn't install properly or you weren't on the latest patch. You should have farmed things that you could kill in a time efficient manner, and once you got geared enough to kill lich king in a couple of minutes you could have started farming him. You cannot take bare minimum gear then get mad because it takes too long. It sounds like this was more of a case of inexperience from you, but I am glad you atleast had a little fun. Good luck in whatever game you go to next! I wouldn't recommend an RPG.
    in other words, git gud

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

would u farm baal hell in D2 vanilla if it takes you 20 mn to kill him ? .... Though he can drop all D2 items......

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

There are many areas of the game that are worth farming even though the difficulty is a little beyond your gear level, given the way that treasure tables work in D2 but the Liche King isn't really worth it unless you're looking for specific items.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: randomonions
    Annihilus Account: RandomOnions

How is 15-20 mins long for a boss fight? It's a BOSS after all

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Apocalypse6

it took me more than 40 days to start even GOING TO arthas in HC lol

everyone already said the reasons, but the main one is the one game said: d2 is probably not your game, but being this a mod, and having you say manald as a close friend to you, i believe you're a lot familiar to d2 grinding, and trust me, annihilus doesnt have even a third of the grinding d2 has.

try finding a fathom/griffons/hrs in normal d2 without botting, then you come back here to discuss this

Gold
    Annihilus Account: iHoLy

Well honestly, it's luck man. Not everything is going to work out. It took me DAYS and even WEEKS to find the stuff that I did.

User Tag List