Thread: Alternate link for full download?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: piercedfreak

Alternate link for full download?

Is there an alternate link for the full download? Everytime I try I get to around 200 meg, then it just stops. I tried a few different download managers so I could attempt to resume, but the download will not even start with them.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

ftp://93.100.117.167
    user: pub
    pass: lampo

Delete annihilus on your computer if it exists, download the Diablo II 1.13d.rar from the website i linked above, extract it to program files, rename the folder Annihilus and install annihilus 4.0 from this link: http://launcher.annihilus.net/AnnihilusInstaller.exe on top of that, making sure on the installer you select the "Annihilus" folder to install annihilus on top of. Let me know if that works.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Karvane

Thanks! That original download link doesnt work for me.

// Launcher updater dont work.
    Last edited by KarvaneOnu; 07-10-2016 at 07:16 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Karvane

shit.jpg

How i can update this shit? Game patched 1.13d and installe 4.0 annihilus patch to d2 folder.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: suezo

Quote Originally Posted by acyroma View Post
    ftp://93.100.117.167
    user: pub
    pass: lampo

Delete annihilus on your computer if it exists, download the Diablo II 1.13d.rar from the website i linked above, extract it to program files, rename the folder Annihilus and install annihilus 4.0 from this link: http://launcher.annihilus.net/AnnihilusInstaller.exe on top of that, making sure on the installer you select the "Annihilus" folder to install annihilus on top of. Let me know if that works.
    Thank you for this! I was having the same problem with downloading the full installer because it would always fail midway, but as of right now Annihilus has been installed with no problems and I can play again

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Wolamute

I did this exact procedure to fix this exact issue, only to have the very same problem still.

User Tag List