3. Location?
    North Carolina, USA
    4. General Moderating Experience?
    None I can think of, actually.

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game?
    Duderominus
    6. How long have you played Diablo II?
    On and off again since a month after launch. I remember being in chat on Diablo 1 when D2 came out. Somebody told me you fight Griswold and I didn't believe him because he said gris didn't have a weapon--he's the Charsi of Diablo 1, a blacksmith--ofcourse he'd have a weapon.
    I played through every patch of d2, but I haven't played on a bnet server in 3 years.
    7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience?
    None. This is my first experience with a "player run" D2 server, though, I've played on tons of UO private servers and have a basic idea of how those work.
    8. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master and benefit the server?
    I can modify the wiki quickly and I have a plan to clean it up and make it more user friendly. I enjoy making guides, so I'm sure I'll see it through to the end(and maintain it through upcoming patches). The fact that it's an Annihilus wiki is icing on the cake for me.

If you need anything else from me, I'd be happy to lend a hand too--the contents fun and the people have been awesome, and I'd love to see the server do even better.
    Last edited by duderominus; 07-26-2016 at 12:38 AM.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Welcome to the team! Can't wait to see what you can do with the wiki, glad to have you aboard as a Forum Moderator!

User Tag List