Thread: Wrongfully Banned

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Wrongfully Banned

I've been banned for getting too heated over a situation I shouldn't have been involved with in the first place.
    In my defense, If the situation hadn't been handled so poorly by the staff members, this wouldnt have happened.
    I was offended by having my account logged onto by staff which was completely uncalled for.
    I will explain the entire situation below.

I was a member of clan LocK until earlier today when I chose to quit.
    After quitting the leader of the clan LocKzilla demanded that I give him all items he had given to me.
    Being the good person that I am, I gave back 90% of the items he gave to me.
    But being the fair person that I am, I kept 2 items simply because he didn't deserve anything back.
    Anything I was given the second It came to me was mine, at no time was I expected to give it back.
    I did not sign a contract or promise to give any of it back at any time but I still had items taken from me.
    He complained to, as far as I know "acycroma" who I'm "guessing" went on my account and took the items back.
    I really don't have a problem with losing the items, but the invasion of privacy wasn't necessary.
    I did not steal items, I did not break any rules, nor was I warned that anyone was going to be going on my account.
    After I got angry about having someone take things from my account I got banned.
    I wouldnt have gotten angry in the first place if someone hadn't mistreated me first.
    I was only defending myself which in my opinion isn't a good enough reason to be banned.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bgtomsk

I started a thread today that has the similar problem of people lacking control over themselves. Please be friendlier to each other or the community will rot.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by bgtomsk View Post
    I started a thread today that has the similar problem of people lacking control over themselves. Please be friendlier to each other or the community will rot.
    I have tried to be friendly to the entire community, I've helped a lot of players on this realm expecting nothing in return.
    I simply don't like it when the staff members get special treatment.
    They shouldn't be able to break the rules without consequences.
    It's even sadder that I'm the one who gets punished with being banned over something so foolish.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

I understand your responses. I banned you so you could cool off. You were clearly heated, and nothing good was going to come of you continuing to insult the staff on the realm, which is against the rules and deserving of a ban regardless of if you felt provoked or not.

As far as the items are concerned, They were given to you in the understanding that it was part of a clan gear share, it is not up to you to decide if the clan did or did not deserve the items back. The clan DID deserve the items back.

You broke the rules when you decided to keep those 2 items, whether you agree with that or not. I would have been justified to ban you right then and there for THEFT.

You would not have been mistreated if you had not mistreated the clan in the first place. Do not slide the blame off to somebody else when this is 100% YOUR fault. You are the person who is to blame here, not us.

If you plan to continue to play here after your ban is lifted 24 hours from now then I suggest you re-familiarize yourself with the rules here. Just know, however, that we are not going to change our rules to accomodate what actions you think should and should not be taken. That is up to game and I, not you.

If you wish to continue this discussion feel free to send me PM.

User Tag List