Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Physical Immune vs Summoner Necro

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Maou

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    It was very overwhelming obvious most people prefer quantity when it comes to their summoner necro.
    Quality over quantity for sure because this game is old and my gtx titan x still drops to 5fps occasionally due to 39 summons lagging the game engine haha especially multiplayer with 4+ people lord help us when there is more than 1 summon necro.

+1 for somehow with end game gearing to pierce physical resist with summons theres so much content i can just stare at in futility.

I can't get trang true guise to try and help break physical immunity because physical immunity is in my way.

Can't kill diablo in time rift to get stronger summons because at lvl 64 summons he still one shots everything but golems.

etc etc. I'd much prefer things be "hard" or lake really "long" than literally impossible.

It's also really irritating on any boss that has more than a single target ability and crazy damage that i have to spend 5-6 minutes summoning a full army of 36 optimal summons with every buff i can manage and Battle order then and watch them drop dead to 1-2 aoe attacks from diablo, santa etc. Other classes can literally resurrect zerg a boss to death as long as they can do a little damage.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

Quote Originally Posted by Maou View Post
    Quality over quantity for sure because this game is old and my gtx titan x still drops to 5fps occasionally due to 39 summons lagging the game engine haha especially multiplayer with 4+ people lord help us when there is more than 1 summon necro.

+1 for somehow with end game gearing to pierce physical resist with summons theres so much content i can just stare at in futility.

I can't get trang true guise to try and help break physical immunity because physical immunity is in my way.

Can't kill diablo in time rift to get stronger summons because at lvl 64 summons he still one shots everything but golems.

etc etc. I'd much prefer things be "hard" or lake really "long" than literally impossible.

It's also really irritating on any boss that has more than a single target ability and crazy damage that i have to spend 5-6 minutes summoning a full army of 36 optimal summons with every buff i can manage and Battle order then and watch them drop dead to 1-2 aoe attacks from diablo, santa etc. Other classes can literally resurrect zerg a boss to death as long as they can do a little damage.
    that is why its recommended to play as a team. A paladin or sorcress for example, having the problem that they maybe would do enough damage but arent tanky enough or have no summons to tank for them.
    You will find those golemancer + damage dealer class(es) almost everywhere at the ladderstart or in the later crucible levels.

Its just not meant to "solo" everything. Thats actually possible with a few chars in really high endgamegears but still not the standart for every class.

If you manage to find someone (or play with 2 tabs) you can use your summoner to tank and some high damage class can fight the boss.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by Maou View Post

My suggestion would be to farm you gear using a poison necro build with summons support instead of a purely summons build. You can solo all of the content that you are struggling with that way. Every boss is or can be susceptable to poison with the lower resist curse.

User Tag List