Thread: Clan Application

Clan Application

Hello,
    I'm still fairly new to the server. But I try and spend most of my free time on here and vote every day.
    I'm looking for an active clan ideally with a gear share account that I could contribute to once I find my feet.
    I am currently leveling a shield throw barb but once that is self sufficient would be interested in testing out other builds.

I've played plenty of D2 and D3 in the past and don't see myself stopping any time soon.
    I enjoy chilling out and doing magic finding runs when I have free time.

I have only experienced one inferno cows run so far, so I am looking forward to experiencing the new endgame content with a friendly clan.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Wufflemeister View Post
    Hello,
    I'm still fairly new to the server. But I try and spend most of my free time on here and vote every day.
    I'm looking for an active clan ideally with a gear share account that I could contribute to once I find my feet.
    I am currently leveling a shield throw barb but once that is self sufficient would be interested in testing out other builds.

I've played plenty of D2 and D3 in the past and don't see myself stopping any time soon.
    I enjoy chilling out and doing magic finding runs when I have free time.

I have only experienced one inferno cows run so far, so I am looking forward to experiencing the new endgame content with a friendly clan.
    PM one of my officers for Clan LocK. Scorchz or BloodAngel. Our come in our clan channel.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    PM one of my officers for Clan LocK. Scorchz or BloodAngel. Our come in our clan channel.
    Okay, thanks, I'll keep an eye out for one of you guys soon

User Tag List