Also making clan ladder only makes sense if there are none or almost none FFA events during regular "season" where you basically cannot control at all if clans cooperate or not. After so many years of watching/playing clanwars I can only say the urge to win was so strong in european private duelling, that most of the clans rather lost some group duel just to avoid team from same clan in semifinals etc... And if they saw their teammates had more chances to win another enemy clan, they willingly let them progress in tournament just to earn some more clan points in ladder.
Not we have some many clans here on Annihilus or even so many take part of events but it still something that needs to be taken into consideration. Why is it ranked ladder if only one clan can win it? And the biggest, not the best clan gets the most points as it is set up right now. If there are 60 players from clan XY playing ironman, what are chances you are going to be 1st or 2nd or 3rd with your average 3-5 people clan? Definitely not big, I would say.

Not saying LocK wouldnt win ladder even if there were 10 or 100 clans on Annihilus but I just think these ladder are not very accurate measurements of clan full capability as it is now.