Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Event Ladder System for 4.2!

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    I applaud you for what you're doing Wayne but this seems like a get rich quick scheme. Don't get me wrong, more power to the clans that have more people... that's just it. No one else wants to join clans.

Enjoy the ladder guys, great concept.
    Thanks. I try to do what I can to make sure clans / events get the attention they deserve. This is far from a get rich quick scheme. The purpose of this whole thing was a) give users more free ways to earn gold. b) get more people to sign up for events c) get more people making / joining clans. I think it hit the trifecta with this idea.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bgtomsk

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    I applaud you for what you're doing Wayne but this seems like a get rich quick scheme. Don't get me wrong, more power to the clans that have more people... that's just it. No one else wants to join clans.

Enjoy the ladder guys, great concept.
    +1. Not a surprise he came to such an idea. I just wonder is there an easier way for him to get gold. Our community is not so big for this idea to work. I mean clan-based competitions. Theres the only clan that I constantly see.

Another story is that the pvp system thats presented right now is not fair. Even the simpliest idea of fairness, that every person should confront every other person and get scores, wasnt accepted here. The main idea right now is to make very simple rules for making gold very fast for a small circle of players.

And the funny thing to realize is that those who can argue with me right now, are people from that very clan.

I do not mind that you are trying to do something, even if (I emphasize, IF) you do this mostly for yourself, this system just feels too lame.
    Last edited by bgtomsk; 12-09-2016 at 01:53 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Brimstonejack

Quote Originally Posted by bgtomsk View Post
    +1. Not a surprise he came to such an idea. I just wonder is there an easier way for him to get gold. Our community is not so big for this idea to work. I mean clan-based competitions. Theres the only clan that I constantly see.

Another story is that the pvp system thats presented right now is not fair. Even the simpliest idea of fairness, that every person should confront every other person and get scores, wasnt accepted here. The main idea right now is to make very simple rules for making gold very fast for a small circle of players.

And the funny thing to realize is that those who can argue with me right now, are people from that very clan.

I do not mind that you are trying to do something, even if (I emphasize, IF) you do this mostly for yourself, this system just feels too lame.
    Again, giving away 5k gold a month for winning/placing in the most events that pay 40-48k+ gold a month just doesn't strike me as being as insidious as some people think. With the amount of people in Clan LocK, you'd be looking at like 500 gold each once it's distributed. Not exactly the king's riches.
    "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
    Again, giving away 5k gold a month for winning/placing in the most events that pay 40-48k+ gold a month just doesn't strike me as being as insidious as some people think. With the amount of people in Clan LocK, you'd be looking at like 500 gold each once it's distributed. Not exactly the king's riches.
    Sup that very clan member! Make the contest bugdet a million and even a 100k gold wont be seen as much.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

I hope everyone will make a clan or join one and compete in the Ladder Event System. The more competition, the better!
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Actually the total gold prize amount max for events is 60k per month. Usually we get very close to that number.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Brimstonejack

Easy solution to all of this: These aren't team events at this time, so just enter events and win, and you eliminate the whole "dominant clan" line of reasoning. 3 good people, not even in a clan, could prevent any clan from getting enough wins to be able to challenge other clans. Or you can form a clan, win, and refuse to accept challenges.
    "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    I hope everyone will make a clan or join one and compete in the Ladder Event System. The more competition, the better!
    Hope is the engine of Annihilus.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sirlancelot

Soon only clans will join the event since there will Be Little chance for others to win.why bother...

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
    Easy solution to all of this: These aren't team events at this time, so just enter events and win, and you eliminate the whole "dominant clan" line of reasoning. 3 good people, not even in a clan, could prevent any clan from getting enough wins to be able to challenge other clans. Or you can form a clan, win, and refuse to accept challenges.
    The system proposed will not solve the problem. Because the motivation to play an unfair competition is too weak.

Quote Originally Posted by sirlancelot View Post
    Soon only clans will join the event since there will Be Little chance for others to win.why bother...
    see?

User Tag List