Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4.2 Minor Update 1 / D2PK 6.2 Patch Notes

4.2 Minor Update 1 / D2PK 6.2 Patch Notes

Annihilus 4.2 Minor Update 1 Changelog:

Changes:

• Santa has closed his portal to the North Pole, and Winter has ended in Sanctuary.

• Increased rarity of the new vanilla items added in Patch 4.2, they were being found a little too often!

• Slightly further lowered vanilla unique item drop rates of all Inferno monsters / new endgame bosses.

• Sorceress Abyss Sphere has been modified, you can reroll this once for free by cubing it.

• Flamestrike from the Sorceress Abyss Sphere now counts as a Sorceress skill, and will benefit from items giving + to Sorceress Skills.

• Skeletal Burst now has a minor chance to knockback enemies with the initial hit.

• Fixed a bug causing Time Rift Diablo to have a much lower chance to drop Mark of Sin compared to other Diablo bosses. He should now have a similar chance to drop it compared to vanilla Diablo, but still less than Uber Tristram Diablo, Diablo Clone, and Omega Diablo. Time Rift Diablo's may still be a little too low as I did not have a lot of time to test it, and could be increased on the ladder reset patch.

• Fixed a bug where Orb of Transmogrification was not working on anything but weapons and armor.

• Fixed a bug where you could not use the Bolts version of Flavie's Bullseye for the Frostfire enchant.

• Removed throwing items from vendors to prevent accidental purchases with Gold.

D2PK 6.2 Changelog:

Changes:

• Due to popular request, multiple Hybrid Runewords have been added to the Gold Vendor for 400 Gold. Some may wonder why they cost Gold, this is to encourage D2PKers to vote as well, and be rewarded for their support and activity on the realm. This will also hopefully encourage people to participate in events, as even 3rd place gives more than 400 Gold.

• Added several new items to the LLD Vendor. The Circlets and Amulet now give +1 to All Skills and has the option to roll to +2 to any Skill Tree, Antlers can now be cubed to Elemental / Fire Elemental stats, Jared's Stone has more skill rolls, and multiple new weapons have been added.

• LLD Charms no longer incorrectly cost 1 Gold.

• Added the following items to the normal vendors:
    - 30 Defense / 20 Life Small Charm
    - 30% Enhanced Damage / 60 Attack Rating / 9 Strength / 30 Defense Jewel
    - Angelic Ring / Angelic Amulet

• Changed vanilla cube recipes that added sockets to white items to no longer work on ethereal armors to prevent eth defense bug.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sirlancelot

1st

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

2st

Cant wait for some flamestrike testing ty ty ty

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Sheldon

Thank you Game for your hard work.
    Now with Santa gone could we have a new monster in his spot?
    I loved farming him.
    I mean some monster with similar drop base.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodek of Sheldon View Post
    Thank you Game for your hard work.
    Now with Santa gone could we have a new monster in his spot?
    I loved farming him.
    I mean some monster with similar drop base.
    Santas drops were the same as any Dreamlands boss, aside from his wrapped gifts. Those were awesome, but they were for Christmas only

Gold
    Annihilus Account: WDZepplin2

Maybe I will test Flamestrike to see how good it is now that it received a pretty significant buff - maybe it will be viable now compared to pyroblast ��

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

Did the sorc prime received any other changes than flame strike?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

-15-20 to all resists in place of the mana and it appears the tera flare chance got increased

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Awesome!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: WDZepplin2

Finally the abyss makes sense to be used! WOOOOOTT

Because I'll be honnest, before that I didn't even have it on me and used 4x 15/70's instead xD

User Tag List