Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladder Reset February 23rd 2017, Patch 5.0 Info

Ladder Reset February 23rd 2017, Patch 5.0 Info

Hey guys! Just a quick update so everyone is up to speed. We originally planned to reset the ladder and launch Annihilus 5.0 on March 3rd 2017, but unfortunately the Nintendo Switch was recently announced to be released that day. A lot of players have expressed concern because they want to play the start of the reset but also want to play the Switch on launch, so we have moved the date forward to February 23rd.

The 5.0 patch will be launching with the reset, and is potentially one of our biggest updates yet. This list isn't 100% confirmed but here are some things we're planning to have.

- Reworked Crucible
    - Increased Level Cap
    - New Bosses
    - New Vanilla Items
    - Harder Boss Fights
    - Reworked Barbarian skills

There will definitely be some more, but those are some of the standout things coming. I hope you all are looking forward to it!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

Sounds good boss excited to find out level cap!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Hell yeah Can't wait!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Will all these new things applied to non ladder?

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    Will all these new things applied to non ladder?
    Yes!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Interesting I've had some thoughts about reworking some of the skills for a while though that I'd like to share.
    I know a few of these ideas are probably not possible, a lot of work or just bad ideas but I feel some are good ideas.
    Just figured I'd give some ideas for future patches possibly or even one of these to get squeezed into this patch
    Wishful thinking, lol.

Paladin - Change Conversion, maybe to a Poison Type Attack?

Barbarian - Change one of the Warcries into a stronger attack, possibly upgrade War Cry so barbs can have a strong caster attack.

Sorceress - Add A New Item With A New Sorceress Skill or just a new skill, maybe a Magic/Poison or Physical Type Skill?

Necromancer - Maybe a new Curse or bring back a New type of Skele Mage so Summon Necro's arent pure physical, or possibly a new item to summon Skeleton King?

Druid - Change Poison Creeper/Carrion Vine/Solar Creeper to something useful, my only suggestion is Summon Poison Raven/Summon Cold Wolf/Summon Fire Grizzly.

Amazon - Change Inner Sight and/or Impale to a New Passive or Summon to go with Valkyrie, or a new Magic Javelin skill?

Assassin - Change Blade Sentinel And Blade Fury, maybe to Cold Traps?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: DrLukifer

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Hey guys! Just a quick update so everyone is up to speed. We originally planned to reset the ladder and launch Annihilus 5.0 on March 3rd 2017, but unfortunately the Nintendo Switch was recently announced to be released that day. A lot of players have expressed concern because they want to play the start of the reset but also want to play the Switch on launch, so we have moved the date forward to February 23rd.

The 5.0 patch will be launching with the reset, and is potentially one of our biggest updates yet. This list isn't 100% confirmed but here are some things we're planning to have.

- Reworked Crucible
    - Increased Level Cap
    - New Bosses
    - New Vanilla Items
    - Harder Boss Fights

There will definitely be some more, but those are some of the standout things coming. I hope you all are looking forward to it!
    Let's make barb great again! Super pumped. +1 Alex for all the time and energy going into our simplest of pleasures.
    Veni Vidi Vici - I came, I saw, I conquered

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post

- Reworked Crucible
    - Increased Level Cap
    - New Bosses
    - New Vanilla Items
    - Harder Boss Fights

Excellent! #InGameWeTrust

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Pulse37

yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

i remember sugesting a level cap increase months ago , and i've been denied by the community :P

User Tag List