Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Prospective Players

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bloop3

youll enjoy the exp gains here

a couple hell cow runs and youll be in the 80's

and its really not that hard to get to 99. I have 3x 99s so far just by mfing alot.

hardcore is fuuun but its so sketchy haha. the only problem with it is not very many players play hc. it feels like more of a *take a break from grinding softcore items* situation to me. And honestly you probably wont ever see some of the cool new content in hardcore cuz people are scared :P

as far as chars expiring, I have no idea, none of my old chars say they are expired so if i had to make an assumption it would be that maybe accounts expire but not chars? idk youd have to ask Game.
    Last edited by Bloop; 03-29-2017 at 03:55 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: dattelmann

Hardcore is nice. We are a small community on Hardcore. If u give it a try let me know (the copters)

Thats right we are scared on hardcore, doing these bosses where you probably die several times. if you like that, softcore is the best place to be. if you start @ hardcore try to avoid act 3 at all (soulkillers) and of course nithalak. ce is still pretty bad. and all inferno areas (listed somewhere in the wiki)

also u can still be the best player... highest one is somewhere at 90 is guess. lockzilla was 94 but he died not long ago. rip

its just the fact that hardcore is more rewarding. finding a set piece on hardcore is like rolling a perfect hoto on normal d2 ;-)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: naptologist

Characters do not expire and you can also have a lot more characters per account than regular d2

Gold
    Annihilus Account: d2Hilary

Thanks guys. Hardcore is where it's at for me, even if that means skipping bosses. On blizz servers that is all that I played (and through many ladder seasons). The fear is part of the fun.

I'll check it out. Thanks again!

User Tag List