View Poll Results: Should Pbox type items be given out as a prize on events?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 68.42%
  • No

6 31.58%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Event Prizes

Gold
    Annihilus Account: RevanDarth

Cool New Event Prizes

Hello Annihilus

We have discussed a possibility to give out puzzlebox type items as a reward to event winners, so we need your oppinion on it. Should puzzlebox items be given out on events.

If they should, how do you think it should be done. I am thinking about letting the winner choose what puzzlebox, mark or key and if the winner wants gold. So I will make a poll on it. Vote and let us know what you think.
    Last edited by RevanDarth; 03-25-2017 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanDarth View Post
    Hello Annihilus

We have discussed a possibility to give out puzzlebox type items as a reward to event winners, so we need your oppinion on it. Should puzzlebox items be given out on events.

If they should how do you think it should be done. I am thinking about letting the winner choose what puzzlebox, mark or key and if the winner wants gold. So I will make a poll on it. Vote and let us know what you think.
    Also I would like to say that as of now puzzles will not be awarded on every event, we're talking maybe 1-2 events a month. This can always be discussed though.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

If they are, I think it should only be on solo-based events as to not allow the top few clans to pretty much hoard all the winnings from them simply because they have the numbers.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    If they are, I think it should only be on solo-based events as to not allow the top few clans to pretty much hoard all the winnings from them simply because they have the numbers.

I agree, that is why we are looking into making new event types, also there are plans for single event ladder, so it will be more fair to players that dont want to join clans.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gotterdamerung

So even better stuff for clan people that team up? (the clan the event manager is in btw)

Gold

As I said before Chris, we are going to make single elimination tournaments, or TvT events, FFA is not gonna be the thing for these types of rewards. Also for those who are not in clan, do not bitch about advantages clans have, you are all welcome to make clans, as a matter of fact we are encouraging team play. If you cannot make your own clan, you can try to join one.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Not to mention clans or not on d2pk. No amount of team play will save ya'll
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

I do not like that idea , simply because it will break the puzzle box rarety with time

Gold

I dont think it will, 1 or 2 per month is gonna break it lol? thats like 10 or less for a whole ladder?
    Also i would like to not take seriously oppinions from people that dont visit the events ever, but i must.

Gold

Sorry for double post, but we're into ladder about a month and I have seen people have multiple items that drop from pbox maps and bosses, dont you think there was like 20-30 marks found by now, so 1-2 marks in a month that we wanna give out as an event reward gonna brake it?

User Tag List