View Poll Results: Do you think the Subscriber feature should be added?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, add the Subscriber feature.

24 72.73%
  • No, do not add the Subscriber feature.

9 27.27%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Adding Subscribers and Perks, Patch 5.1 Information

Quote Originally Posted by DacFarren View Post
    No you didn't pm him. However, one of the mods in your community has a screen shot of a conversation before the ladder reset hit (which a fairly large chunk of your player base has already seen) of another mod caught in a complete and utter lie planning to stockpile annis with Mephisto using the exploit. Why wasn't this brought to your attention before the ladder reset? How is this kind of behavior from individuals YOU have entrusted to do the right thing when you aren't around acceptable? Hmmm? It's an exploit. Plain and simple. What I said wasn't a threat. It's just a fact.
    Okay no offense but your serious lack of knowledge is really making this a one sided conversation. Did you not even read my previous post? I was asked if he would be banned for doing a serverwide walk on Diablo Clone, I said of course not, why would you be? It's not an exploit, it's HOW IT WORKS. It is how Diablo Clone has ALWAYS worked since 2002. And who is this other mod? As a matter of fact, why does it matter? This isn't an exploit, if anyone asked me if this was okay I would say sure why not, if you really want to bother farming that many soulstones go for it. Let me see this super evil screenshot that is so powerful and condemning.

By the way, who are you to decide what is an exploit and what isn't? Simply because you were unaware of the mechanics? Sorry friend, it doesn't work that way. Don't come at me with non sense claiming it as a fact just because of your ignorance in the matter.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    I think that at the very least runes should be removed from the Hadriel shop if this subscription is implemented. If people are going to buy runes for gold they should be sourced from the existing economy.
    I actually endorse this idea

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Joe had 300,000 Gold before he ever sold an anni for Gold, and from what I can recall he didn't even sell that many for Gold, mostly items. Also I specifically said in public several times Diablo's Soulstone will still be the Diablo Clone item, I didn't PM Joe and be like hey man be sure you stock up on Diablo's Soulstones! After he seen me post this on the forum or discord, I cannot remember which, he asked me if Diablo Clone worked like on vanilla servers and if he'd get banned. I said no, it has always been like that, why change it now? I would have said the same thing if ANYONE asked me, because that is simply the truth. If you name a single thing Joe did that gave him the upper hand on you or anyone else, I will admit you're right. That will be pretty hard for you, however. The only thing you can say is you were not aware of how Diablo Clone worked, which isn't Joe's or anyone else's fault but the people who lack knowledge of a mechanic that has been in the game for 15 years. If you thought you knew but were unsure, you could have asked me all the same, just like Joe did. Unfortunately lacking knowledge compared to someone else doesn't make them a cheater, or we'd all be cheaters in some shape or form.
    D CLONE IS NOT A SECRET!! you are acting like joe is so smart. lol. soj being sold to spawn dclone was because of a currency issue. did we have to many diablo soulstones??

Im sick of fighting with you about this. You are standing behind you decision, fine. im just telling you how it looks that is all. if you dont want to look like you favor someone than maybe think about how it will look before making a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by sleezy2 View Post
    D CLONE IS NOT A SECRET!! you are acting like joe is so smart. lol. soj being sold to spawn dclone was because of a currency issue. did we have to many diablo soulstones??

Im sick of fighting with you about this. You are standing behind you decision, fine. im just telling you how it looks that is all. if you dont want to look like you favor someone than maybe think about how it will look before making a decision.
    I am not acting like Joe is some genius at all, infact I am stating the opposite, and I have said it pretty bluntly multiple times. Joe isn't a genius, other people are just lacking intelligence in the matter. I am closing this thread, I cannot deal with responding to people who only see what they want to see, and are always so sure they are 100% right, regardless of what is laid out in front of them.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: RevanDarth

It does not work same here and on bnet Alex you know it, getting soulstones was easy last ladder, you could get 300 soulstones in a month easy with help of a few friends. But how long do you think it would take now? You wanted to make annihilus rare but what you did is you gave head start to Joe, im not saying you do it for Joe, im saying you must make things right.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanDarth View Post
    It does not work same here and on bnet Alex you know it, getting soulstones was easy last ladder, you could get 300 soulstones in a month easy with help of a few friends. But how long do you think it would take now? You wanted to make annihilus rare but what you did is you gave head start to Joe, im not saying you do it for Joe, im saying you must make things right.
    ANYONE could have done it. Anyone could have made google, so should the creator of Google just give all of his shares to everyone because he did something they couldn't? Absurd.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: RevanDarth

What you saying, people that joined on the start of ladder or 2 weeks before the ladder start could have done it? I dont care about it myself Alex i dont play much, too busy with work, but i still help as much as i can. Thing is i talk in the name of all players here when i say it was utterly unfair from Joe's side to do it. Im not turning against you, dont take me wrong. I helped keep so many players here and i know how it goes. How it went for me.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

@DacFarren

I would really like to see that screenshot.

User Tag List