Quote Originally Posted by DacFarren View Post
No you didn't pm him. However, one of the mods in your community has a screen shot of a conversation before the ladder reset hit (which a fairly large chunk of your player base has already seen) of another mod caught in a complete and utter lie planning to stockpile annis with Mephisto using the exploit. Why wasn't this brought to your attention before the ladder reset? How is this kind of behavior from individuals YOU have entrusted to do the right thing when you aren't around acceptable? Hmmm? It's an exploit. Plain and simple. What I said wasn't a threat. It's just a fact.
Okay no offense but your serious lack of knowledge is really making this a one sided conversation. Did you not even read my previous post? I was asked if he would be banned for doing a serverwide walk on Diablo Clone, I said of course not, why would you be? It's not an exploit, it's HOW IT WORKS. It is how Diablo Clone has ALWAYS worked since 2002. And who is this other mod? As a matter of fact, why does it matter? This isn't an exploit, if anyone asked me if this was okay I would say sure why not, if you really want to bother farming that many soulstones go for it. Let me see this super evil screenshot that is so powerful and condemning.

By the way, who are you to decide what is an exploit and what isn't? Simply because you were unaware of the mechanics? Sorry friend, it doesn't work that way. Don't come at me with non sense claiming it as a fact just because of your ignorance in the matter.