Thread: Can someone help me resolve UNHANDLED EXCEPTION PLEASEEE

Gold
    Annihilus Account: PumpkinKing

Exclamation Can someone help me resolve UNHANDLED EXCEPTION PLEASEEE

The instructions to resolve the issue haven't helped me so far. I've read everything I found here. Please any suggestions? All Anti virus programs are off. And all the steps suggested here excluding Data Execution Prevention have been done. I say excluding because it doesnt let me add the launcher as an exception .

Last edited by PumpkinKing; 04-14-2017 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinKing View Post
    The instructions to resolve the issue haven't helped me so far. I've read everything I found here. Please any suggestions? All Anti virus programs are off. And all the steps suggested here excluding Data Execution Prevention have been done. I say excluding because it doesnt let me add the launcher as an exception .

You need to add the DEP Exception. Just because you cannot add the launcher doesn't mean you shouldn't add Game.exe and Diablo II.exe. This should do the trick. Also next time you should post in the Help Desk, this thread could have gone forever without anyone seeing it!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinKing View Post

Hopefully you figured out how to fix this, it's actually quite a common problem with a simple fix.
    It can be very frustrating if you don't know how though, if you need more help please leave a message.
    I'm moving this to Help Desk because it's in the wrong area, good luck.

User Tag List