Thread: ijl11.dll error

Gold
    Annihilus Account: AndrewJR

ijl11.dll error

I'm seriously getting frustrated trying to get the game playable again.

I've played this for a while then about 3 weeks ago, it quit working. I got an error and it wouldn't let me in to play. I've downloaded the full installer multiple times, deleted the game and reinstalled a few, turned off defender, and everything else I can find in the forums.

Now I've gotten to an error where it says I'm missing ijl11.dll. It also says I need the disk. I tried searching on the forums, and it came back with a thread where a guy had the issue and he said he got it working but had no way as to how.

Can anyone please offer help?

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewJR View Post
    I'm seriously getting frustrated trying to get the game playable again.

I've played this for a while then about 3 weeks ago, it quit working. I got an error and it wouldn't let me in to play. I've downloaded the full installer multiple times, deleted the game and reinstalled a few, turned off defender, and everything else I can find in the forums.

Now I've gotten to an error where it says I'm missing ijl11.dll. It also says I need the disk. I tried searching on the forums, and it came back with a thread where a guy had the issue and he said he got it working but had no way as to how.

Can anyone please offer help?
    This only happens when you install Annihilus into a folder that isn't a complete Diablo 2 installation already. You cannot just install Annihilus into a new folder and expect it to work, I highly recommend thoroughly reading the installation instructions! You will need to get Diablo 2 installed BEFORE annihilus, then read instructions on the download page on downgrading if your installation of Diablo is 1.14.

User Tag List