Thread: Character / Strategy Guide Forum suggestion.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: MrCyanide

Character / Strategy Guide Forum suggestion.

It seems like a lot of the guides in this sub-forum get lost in a sea of requests for guides, so I'd suggest splitting the subforum into 2, one for Strategy/Character Guides, and one for Strategy/Character Guide Requests.

From there, you can have people name their posts with either "[Strategy] Guide Name" or "[Character] Guide Name"

I think overall, that would make looking through this sub-forum much easier, especially with the search option, since people can search [Strategy] or [Character] to get the respective guides they're looking for.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lace

Quote Originally Posted by MrCyanide View Post
    It seems like a lot of the guides in this sub-forum get lost in a sea of requests for guides, so I'd suggest splitting the subforum into 2, one for Strategy/Character Guides, and one for Strategy/Character Guide Requests.

From there, you can have people name their posts with either "[Strategy] Guide Name" or "[Character] Guide Name"

I think overall, that would make looking through this sub-forum much easier, especially with the search option, since people can search [Strategy] or [Character] to get the respective guides they're looking for.

I agree 100%

User Tag List