Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 6.1 Patch Notes

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

im liking these changes. looks alot like nerf to monsters and buff to all chars. and also finnaly keys drop rates have been increased.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gofret

"• The Time Rift in River of Flame is no longer random, and will always spawn north of the waypoint."

Thx!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tears

good shit

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Thx for keys drop rate and time rift!

One question tho: What happens if u die in hc, and u have no body to clik on to get back ur stuff with other char?

Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
    Thx for keys drop rate and time rift!

One question tho: What happens if u die in hc, and u have no body to clik on to get back ur stuff with other char?
    Your gear will pop where you die.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: caca

• You no longer create a corpse when you die, you will respawn with your gear on. We have also fixed an issue causing you to spawn as a "ghost" every so often, preventing you from respawning while running around dead.
    Do that mean HxC players wont be able to get their stuff back ? oO
    if so that just HORRIBLE for HxC players ! just have been OS with my necro with a rdm T3 uniq mob when i was pwning the map with like stacked 95@ max block 22K defance 6K2 life full sumons :'(

Quote Originally Posted by caca View Post
    Do that mean HxC players wont be able to get their stuff back ? oO
    if so that just HORRIBLE for HxC players ! just have been OS with my necro with a rdm T3 uniq mob when i was pwning the map with like stacked 95@ max block 22K defance 6K2 life full sumons :'(
    The post right above yours!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: caca

sorry didnt noticed this .
    BUt that means we ll have to get back our corpse ... so it makes a HUDGE differents! for exemple if we die in a BIG mob pack uniq amp and stuff .. we wont be able to take it back or if we lich king or knarst or stuf... thats really harsh .
    That means tht to test new areas and so on we ll need 2 chars full geared to go there ...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post

• Fist of the Heavens now uses cast animation instead of attack animation, so it will need FCR. Its direct Damage per Level and Holy Lightning Damage per Level has been decreased as it has been performing way too strong. However, Holy Lightning now properly benefits from +% to Lightning Damage.
    [/U][/B]
    And to think this was getting buffed before I made my FoH paladin :P, sorry fellow paladins! That being said, I still feel the greater problem is thunderfury giving ludicrous amounts of %lightning skill damage but I guess that is the kind of re balancing that needs a ladder reset.

In all, patch looks good! I like a lot of the boss/loot/class changes. I really like that it looks like bosses have been made a bit less RNG and a bit more tactical! Looking forward to trying it out, good work you guys!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Your gear will pop where you die.
    That just kills Hc imo in a way. If it werent hard enough to go for no vanilla content ...
    If u can finally do an area and u die in it... it makes it so hard to be willing to try those areas. Solo farm becomes very needy for gear to make multiple chars able to travel in an area. Sad. Fortunatly enough ppl in hc to always be in team ;(

I play mostly sc atm, because i wanna see new content but i started to play a bit with *caca i feeled we can do somthing! now i clearly have to think again to spend time in hc with that new rule.

I love patch for sc tho <3
    Last edited by Frigide; 11-17-2017 at 11:13 AM.

User Tag List