Thread: Long time D2 veteran, new to server...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Enygmatyck

Red face Long time D2 veteran, new to server...

Hello all!

The names Enigmatic (spelled all crazy) and very looking forward to this new adventure! I've played D2 and PoE, but never made it to endgame PoE (got real close), but played D2 for about 12 years. I'm interested to see how this mixes aspects of both! Currently making a cold sorc to start, but eventually would like to make a WW/kicksin hyrid for shits n' giggles to play later on.

Any chance anyone would be willing to help a newbie out?

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Welcome to the server! Glad you're enjoying things so far and dont hesitate to message me if you need anything, also join our discord, here's the link: https://discord.gg/jrNww3x

Quote Originally Posted by Enygmatyck View Post
    Hello all!

The names Enigmatic (spelled all crazy) and very looking forward to this new adventure! I've played D2 and PoE, but never made it to endgame PoE (got real close), but played D2 for about 12 years. I'm interested to see how this mixes aspects of both! Currently making a cold sorc to start, but eventually would like to make a WW/kicksin hyrid for shits n' giggles to play later on.

Any chance anyone would be willing to help a newbie out?
    Welcome to the server! While now isn't a bad time to start, we have a huge patch coming out sometime this summer. I hope you stick around to try it out

User Tag List