Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention! Ladder Reset October 16th, 2015.

Exclamation Attention! Ladder Reset October 16th, 2015.

Hey guys! I know we've been more or less saying the ladder will reset in January, but after discussing with Acyroma we decided a mid-October reset makes much more sense. Here's why! We have special limited-time events planned during both October and December, and it just wouldn't feel very good to get a bunch of awesome limited-time items, just to have them go non-ladder in a month. I am announcing this now to give everyone a 1 month notice. Your existing characters will go to non-ladder, they will not be lost. Any Gold you have on your account will also not be lost. If you have bought Gold or will buy Gold anytime between August 16th, 2015 and the reset, you will receive 50% of the amount you purchased as reimbursement when the ladder resets, we do not want anyone to feel like they are wasting money to support the server between now and then. We feel 2 months back is definitely fair!

I hope you all continue to play this season right up until the reset! I think you will really enjoy the special events we have planned for you, and when Annihilus first started on Patch 1.0 at the beginning of this year we did not have even 25% of the content we have now, it will be fun to have all of this straight from the beginning on the new season. If you have friends who quit or have been debating on playing, the reset would be the perfect time for them to return and try it out! Thanks for an amazing year, I look forward to having another awesome season with you guys.

Annihilus Ladder Reset: October 16th, 2015. 2:00 pm EST.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

what is the point of reset when there are about 20-40 players playing?

I don't see the relevance of the user count :/. First off more people will likely come back to play on a reset as they feel like they have a chance to catch up. Also it is to the point where several people are so rich that they really only need the rarest items with near perfect or perfect stats. It's just a chance to have more to do.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Nemesis

Sorry for my ignorance but i chose ladder character when i created my character because it felt like cool and competitive, what does this imply to the items i have acquired and farmed during the lapse of time i have been playing here? Will my runes be lost? Materialwise will i be losing anything? My Gear..sorry am a bit confused by this ladder reset..could you care to enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance but i chose ladder character when i created my character because it felt like cool and competitive, what does this imply to the items i have acquired and farmed during the lapse of time i have been playing here? Will my runes be lost? Materialwise will i be losing anything? My Gear..sorry am a bit confused by this ladder reset..could you care to enlighten me?
    Ladders are and have always been "seasonal". For example on public / standard Diablo 2 servers every 6 months the ladder "resets", every current ladder character becomes non-ladder, and the ladder starts fresh. You can still play the characters with the items you've already acquired on non ladder at any time, but they will no longer be "ladder". Meaning everyone who creates a ladder character after that starts over and competes to be the first level 99, the first to get rare items, etc etc.

danjelle
    maybe he wants the server to grow bigger

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

sounds wicked! I will definitely be streaming the ladder rush

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Oh...its prolly going live with a new patch?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: thessarill

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    we do not want anyone to feel like they are wasting money to support the server between now and then.

Annihilus Ladder Reset: October 16th, 2015.
    Hi Game, a ladder reset isn't a bad thing, but I bought 2500 gold last month, and I'd feel like wasting money myself Any solution? ( pm or post for everyone to know )

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sine25

same about the gold , i dont mind a reset if we got more than just what gold we bought this month or so back. I like the game but i wont be buying any more gold if we only get 50% of what we bought the month before a reset. I say this mainly because i think i spent 80 bucks 2-3 weeks before the month iirc. I know what your saying about people having gear and what not, but i am no where near even surviving in dream lands or anything past that point!
    Last edited by sine25; 09-16-2015 at 09:47 AM.

User Tag List