Thread: Maphack

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Caramelize

Maphack

Another private server i've played on in the past is the slashdiablo subreddit private server.

They have a dude there that makes a customized version of the BH maphack. His version has many of the features your maphack has including a similar party menu, but there is one thing that they have that i wish we could have here.

Item Filters.

If you would like to see his github links and stuff its all here http://www.reddit.com/r/slashdiablo/...k_version_015/

Currently we only have 2 options, hide gold and hide junk. Hide gold works great but lets be honest hide junk is hot armpit on wheat bread. So much junk is still there, and half the stuff you want such as eth white items for making runewords are just gone. For example with a decent script for the slashdiablo BH maphack you could have it so only potentially valuable blue items such as jewels charms and claws/stones/monarchs would show up, and at the same time emphasize elite no socket eth armors and eth weapons. At the same time you could also filter out trashcan uniques that you have no interest in seeing.

I don't know how possible such a thing would be with the maphack you are integrating into your server, but i feel like custom item filters would be a great addition to the client you have created.

Caramelize

Haha, I know what you mean. I will see what I can do about filters!

User Tag List