Thread: Formal Introduction

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Zigity-U2K

Cool Formal Introduction

Howdy doody-

I've been on the realm for a few weeks now, mainly playing as Sparky, and made quite a few friends, and well... met an Animal :P

Anyways, before joining this server, I thought d2 was dead to me. I played the last ladder reset (before this current session on closed battle.net) for a few weeks, made some fg on the other trading forums, but besides that I hadn't been active for many years. Diablo is pretty much nostalgic for me, although i do still enjoy playing very much! I was immediately impressed by this server, which I found through google, because of the unique features it had to enhance gameplay, while still keeping the classic diablo ii feel to it. I've played median and kingdom of tenai (i think) mods before, but never really liked them because it felt like it was overly modded. Also familiar with the pvp private realms, but I moreso enjoy pvm, the classic slash and hack type playing when we all used to baal run in 1.10 before the masses of bots. The three things that got me were the screen resolution, 64 max players in game, and spectator mode. The expanded game content isn't too shabby either!

Call me Z, Zigity, Sparky, I don't really care. My buddy Zinaga and I are the remaining kings of U2K (Urge2Kill), our very, very old d2 clan.

I work a lot and smoke a lot of weed, so when I am able to get on, I'm usually stoned. Sorry if I don't remember you. Also, shoutout to Lokix, Wes, and Jared for making me feel at home when I first joined!

That's all folks!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: freeda_khala

hi im token, i nk anyone who enters my moor and sometimes i make things for the realm
    download tokenchest today and become a better person

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fred

my shoe

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Spike-U2K

Join while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by southheaven View Post
    my shoe
    U2K not shoe 2K

shoe don't know who you messin with.

User Tag List