Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW INI WRITER FOR ITEMS!!!!!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: mmartin1212

NEW INI WRITER FOR ITEMS!!!!!

So listen everyone here has been really cool to me. They gave me a lot of items, and I am happy for that. I mean I still need tal rasha's for my brother's sorc but don't worry guys you still have time!

All in all, people here are extremely nice. So I appreciated that deeply and made you guys a present. As most are aware there is a built in item filter system into one of the mods on this server. Noticing the time consuming methods to have a good list....I coded you all a program to let you do this quickly and efficiently.

I compiled this into an .exe to make life easier for those who don't want to search the net for Autohotkey_L edition. But just incase you already have AHK_L you can use the source located here.
    http://pastebin.com/bkkC5cqH

Also you can read that to make sure it isnt a keylogger or something else. I am above that crap.

I can't upload it to the forum so I will use a file host.
    https://www.mediafire.com/?hijrps5l709ruxg

Code:
    [D2Ex]
    BlobType=2
    EnteringFont=7
    MaxPlayers=64
    ServerPort=6112
    PermShowLife=1
    PermShowMana=1
    AutoShowMap=1
    Maphack=1
    Lagometer=1
    HideGold=1
    HideCrap=1
    BuffsEnabled=1
    BCLvl=18
    BOLvl=30
    SMLvl=15
    If someone could explain to me what BCLvl, BOLVL, SMlvl, and perm show health and mana are that would be awesome. I'd love to manipulate that as well.

Okay so here is a screen shot of the program.
    http://i.imgur.com/I798khI.png

Let us digress into what that all means. First off, you have to check the box for the INI to write that quality for hide.
    The values you saw inside were default by me. Pretty much under superior settings i went to one of the diablo 2 websites that sell items on ladder battle.net and picked each of the items they used to make runewords. I feel like as a business they would know what items make the best runewords. So that is what I search for.

I pretty much dont pick up any rares that arent jewelry. All charms are not hardcoded in at all. Who wouldn't pick those up. If you don't you should start and give me the + Skill ones.

Okay so if you decide hey I want my own exclusion list (Exclusion means that by default I hide all items in that category you have to place a csv list to not hide that list of items)
    How can I make my own csv list you ask? Glad you asked!

First goto any site that has diablo item codes. This is a good one and the one I used.
    http://diablo.antikrist.org/item-codes/

Next you copy all the items into excel. They you can select the cells of data that you want. Then you goto this beautiful site.
    http://delim.co/
    This will convert your list into csv. You can even have it check for duplicates under options!

Okay Sets and Uniques. That is NOT an exclude list. It is an INCLUDE list. As in, whatever csv you put in those boxes they will be hidden. I would love someone to give me a list of all the crap sets and uniques so I can update the defaults.

For gems I hide everything but flawless and up. For runes I think its up to the level 30 one I hide. Unfortunately I think the mod itself hardcoded not hiding runes. Because it is still showing them to me, if you get it to work let me know and ill fix my default or program!

Misc stuff is the arrows and bolts and ears and scrolls and tombs. Maybe some other garbage. But it hides them. I am sure you want to check that box too.

So any way check everything and it will make a D2Ex.ini at the location of the script. Just copy that into your d2 folder and you are golden.

One last thing...well three last things.
    One - I changed the hotkeys to add or delete an item you highlight to the insert key to add and the delete key to delete. Made more sense.
    Two - ANY BUGS let me know. I was gonna write this for myself and leech you guys hardcore but then I wanted to be nice so I'd love to polish the program itself.
    Three - I am serious I need sorc gear for my brother's Sorc

Hope you guys enjoy this!
    -ArrowFarm
    Last edited by mmartin1212; 07-19-2015 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Updated Download link

Gold
    Annihilus Account: freeda_khala

i already made a program like this lol ( http://www.mediafire.com/download/uc...y9/Release.rar )
    alex just forgot to include it

the bolvl etc stuff doesn't really do anything anymore iirc, and the show life and mana parts are only relevant for pre 1.13 or whenever they added the life and mana above your orbs when you click on them

im just leaving this here to save it
    Code:
    void PrintBaseFilterCodes() {
    		vector<string> normalsubtypes = {"Boots", "Gloves", "Belts", "Daggers", "Throwing", "Javelins", "Crossbows", "Potion"};
    		vector<string> magicsubtypes = {"Helms", "Body Armor", "Shields", "Gloves", "Boots", "Belts", "Druid Pelts", "Barbarian Helms", "Paladin Shields", "Necromancer Shrunken Heads", "Axes",
    			"Maces", "Swords", "Daggers", "Throwing", "Javelins", "Spears", "Polearms", "Bows", "Crossbows", "Staves", "Wands", "Scepters", "Assassin Katars", "Sorceress Orbs", "Amazon Weapons"};

int c = 1;
    		printf("%d=dy1,whatever,purple\n", c++);
    		printf("%d=dy2,whatever,purple\n", c++);
    		printf("%d=dy3,whatever,purple\n", c++);
    		printf("%d=dy4,whatever,purple\n", c++);
    		printf("%d=dy5,whatever,purple\n", c++);
    		printf("%d=dy6,whatever,purple\n", c++);
    		printf("%d=dy7,whatever,purple\n", c++);
    		printf("%d=dy8,whatever,purple\n", c++);

for (auto i : itemcodes::itemcodes) {
    			string adj = i.code.size() == 3 ? i.code + ' ' : i.code;
    			if (find(normalsubtypes.begin(), normalsubtypes.end(), i.subtype) != normalsubtypes.end()) {
    				if (i.type != "Full Rejuv Potion" && i.type != "elixir") {
    					printf("%d=%s,low,hide\n", c++, adj.c_str());
    					printf("%d=%s,normal,hide\n", c++, adj.c_str());
    					printf("%d=%s,superior,hide\n", c++, adj.c_str());
    				}
    			}
    			if (find(magicsubtypes.begin(), magicsubtypes.end(), i.subtype) != magicsubtypes.end()) {
    				if (i.type != "Circlet" && i.type != "Coronet" && i.type != "Tiara" && i.type != "Diadem"
    					&& i.type != "Maiden Javelin" && i.type != "Ceremonial Javalin" && i.type != "Matriarchal Javalin"
    					&& i.type != "Monarch") {

printf("%d=%s,magic,hide\n", c++, adj.c_str());
    				}
    			}
    		}

printf("%d=cqv ,magic,hide\n", c++);
    		printf("%d=cqv2,magic,hide\n", c++);
    		printf("%d=cqv3,magic,hide\n", c++);
    		printf("%d=aqv ,magic,hide\n", c++);
    		printf("%d=aqv2,magic,hide\n", c++);
    		printf("%d=aqv3,magic,hide\n", c++);
    		printf("%d=tsc ,normal,hide\n", c++);
    		printf("%d=isc ,normal,hide\n", c++);

GETCH()
    	}
    Last edited by Research; 07-26-2015 at 05:17 PM.

Gold

Haha yours looks nice too. Thank god mine didnt take me too long.

Gold

might as well post mine
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/uc...y9/Release.rar
    extract it into your annihilus folder
    this comes with my filter list, so if you dont want my list then dont extract it/overwrite yours, or back yours up first

the list i made is extremely conservative. the code that generated the initial list is posted above but the list hides:
    ■all normal/exceptional/elite: "Boots", "Gloves", "Belts", "Daggers", "Throwing", "Javelins", "Crossbows", and "Potions"
    ■all magic: "Helms", "Body Armor", "Shields", "Gloves", "Boots", "Belts", "Druid Pelts", "Barbarian Helms", "Paladin Shields", "Necromancer Shrunken Heads", Axes", "Maces", "Swords", "Daggers", "Throwing", "Javelins", "Spears", "Polearms", "Bows", "Crossbows", "Staves", "Wands", "Scepters", "Assassin Katars", "Sorceress Orbs", and "Amazon Weapons" --- EXCEPT FOR: all circlet types, monarchs, and amazon javalins(gotta get those +6/40's)

Gold

I might unhide javas now does yours work with runes? I wanna fix mine

Gold

New version out!

https://www.mediafire.com/?hijrps5l709ruxg

Fixes:
    Fixed rare items not working correctly.
    Added message boxes and an overwrite existing file system. (You can now put script inside d2 folder run it and then play!)
    Fixed blank parse check that was causing script to either break or leaving a blank entry causing the mod to delete the rest of your entries.

Bugs:
    Arrows and bolts that are magic and rare....If you add these via my program when you launch diablo 2 the mod itself will delete those entries. I have no idea why or how to fix it. You must add magic and rare bolts and arrows manually with (Insert) or whatever you change it to. When you add the arrows and bolts ingame it works permanently. There is no other way around this sorry.

Enjoy!

Two things I might add. One a add button for sets and uniques for you to check the ones you want. Two, a custom list input for you to make a list of items to be added into a specific color. But since no one is posting really I will assume that this should be the end of development.
    Last edited by mmartin1212; 07-19-2015 at 11:13 AM.

Gold

currently it isn't possible to hide runes, i have no idea why, i'll look into it
    i knew they didn't work when i sent the in-game item filtering code to alex, but it didn't seem like a big deal as everything else worked

Gold

Thanks Research! Yea it isn't a huge deal was just curious if I was formatting runes wrong. Is all of this server side or is it one of the clientside files?

Gold

its all client side
    and i fixed the filter for runes

Gold

Thank you man. You are a machine

User Tag List