Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold Suggestion

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Meep

Lightbulb Gold Suggestion

Greetings!

I have a suggestion that I think would benefit the server and all of the players a lot:

Add some sort of item that is sellable for gold!
    I'd say maybe make it only findable in ilvl 99 areas, or perhaps only certain bosses have a chance to drop it (IE: Dreamlands Bosses, Inferno Bosses).
    It can just be something like the pile of gold gfx from Diablo 1 (Called Gold and unidentified), and when identified can range anywhere from 10-20 gold. It could either be sellable to vendors for the particular gold amount, or perhaps it could work like a potion and you can right click it to add it to your gold.
    This way you can give players more opportunities to get gold, seeing as how many of the things at the gold vendor are quite expensive and can be very hard to save the gold to purchase. It could also improve trading quite a bit, as you could just trade these for certain items of similar value.
    They (meaning items such as NVS and HRS from Hadriel) will still take some time to be able to afford, but this gives players more incentive to MF and play the game!

Just a thought from me, I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks about it!

Thanks for reading,
    Meep

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Greetings!

I have a suggestion that I think would benefit the server and all of the players a lot:

Add some sort of item that is sellable for gold!
    I'd say maybe make it only findable in ilvl 99 areas, or perhaps only certain bosses have a chance to drop it (IE: Dreamlands Bosses, Inferno Bosses).
    It can just be something like the pile of gold gfx from Diablo 1 (Called Gold and unidentified), and when identified can range anywhere from 10-20 gold. It could either be sellable to vendors for the particular gold amount, or perhaps it could work like a potion and you can right click it to add it to your gold.
    This way you can give players more opportunities to get gold, seeing as how many of the things at the gold vendor are quite expensive and can be very hard to save the gold to purchase. It could also improve trading quite a bit, as you could just trade these for certain items of similar value.
    They will still take some time to be able to afford, but this gives players more incentive to MF and play the game!

Just a thought from me, I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks about it!

Thanks for reading,
    Meep
    meep4president
    /e I really do like this idea though. Drop rate needs to be very little.
    Last edited by Eric; 08-14-2015 at 12:57 PM.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    meep4president
    /e I really do like this idea though. Drop rate needs to be very little.
    Thanks
    And yes, I do agree on that aspect, drop rates should be low!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: rastamun1234

This idea is pretty cool I def would like to see it implemented and ya the drop rate should be low but not too low. Make it the same percent as maybe aza organs

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by rastamun1234 View Post
    This idea is pretty cool I def would like to see it implemented and ya the drop rate should be low but not too low. Make it the same percent as maybe aza organs
    Thanks for your input!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Moose

That is a really good idea~ joe so hot

Gold
    Annihilus Account: freeda_khala

i suggested this to alex 6 months ago and he said no then, maybe he will say yes now

Yes this has been an idea on the table for a really long time and not something we've wanted to implement yet. It's actually a bit of work considering how our gold system works, we'll consider it maybe!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: rastamun1234

consider and maybe in the same sentence = no just so everyone is clear lol.

Quote Originally Posted by rastamun1234 View Post
    consider and maybe in the same sentence = no just so everyone is clear lol.
    Not quite, if it is easy enough to get to work 100% properly and it will not take away from other priorities, then I will discuss it with a few others and decide if it'll be a good feature.

User Tag List