Thread: Lost my Priceless Merc

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Nemesis

Lost my Priceless Merc

Dear GM,

5 minutes ago due to a quick manipulation while resurrecting my merc i accidentally replaced it with a random one...

Is there a way to get back my old merc? I have worked so hard to gather the items on it.

It had a very good roll Infinity , Eth Templar Armor with 2 good runes socketed in it, Eth Andy Visage socketed with a Cham

Please help me, I have spent too much time farming for those items specially that rare armor...and those ber runes...

Regards,

Seth

Gold
    Annihilus Account: SuperNeckBeard

There's definitely a glitch with the merc menu. Sometimes when you click Resurrect the Hiring menu opens. I've only noticed with Kashya, and when I'm click through the menu fast. I hope you can get the help you need.

I've talked to him about this already unfortunately. There is definitely a confirmation menu when buying a new merc and you already own one, this falls under user fault and not server, so there is nothing we can do

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

This is exactly why I didn't complete the merc quest in act 5. That way I don't even have the option to hire from the merc vendor.

User Tag List