Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Patch 3.2 Information

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Psyren

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Jab is 1 ability but its still usable, but javazons have Lightning Arc and Fury both which are absolutely insane!
    This is true. I just wanna be able to slam zealers without the game laughing at me everytime I kill someone with jab though lol.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

I use jab frequently on my java to kill a very specific boss with a specific item setup :=) jab is very useful for me !

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    I use jab frequently on my java to kill a very specific boss with a specific item setup :=) jab is very useful for me !
    I'm not talking Pvm lol. None of my comments will be about pvm lol. unless I'm addressing a skill that is strong in pvm but weak in pvp :P
    Last edited by PSyren; 02-11-2016 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSyren View Post
    I'm not talking Pvm lol. None of my comments will be about pvm lol. unless I'm addressing a skill that is strong in pvm but weak in pvp :P
    The thing is most balancing will be around PvM until we get to the PvP Patch, which will be either 3.3 or 3.4.

Gold

The thing is most balancing will be around PvM until we get to the PvP Patch, which will be either 3.3 or 3.4.
    I understand that 100%. I just like to put things out there for the future.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: LindburWolf

It is great hearing that Sorcies and Druids are getting a little love!

So excited for this patch!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Apocalypse6

i want to have arrows that let me be in battlefield for more than 2 minutes

i prefer blank infinite arrows than flavie's 500 arrows hehehe

or at least make it not vanish at zero quantity!

about all other changes, now that i see your points, rare rings with +1 sound pretty cool, even better if we get like +3 java, etc, as long as they're rare to be godly, it'll be pretty cool.

about ww barbs, new druids, and new -res, i'm really excited to try those out, i'm already farming gear for new chars.

btw: is trang ouls really getting teleport?

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    i want to have arrows that let me be in battlefield for more than 2 minutes

i prefer blank infinite arrows than flavie's 500 arrows hehehe

or at least make it not vanish at zero quantity!

about all other changes, now that i see your points, rare rings with +1 sound pretty cool, even better if we get like +3 java, etc, as long as they're rare to be godly, it'll be pretty cool.

about ww barbs, new druids, and new -res, i'm really excited to try those out, i'm already farming gear for new chars.

btw: is trang ouls really getting teleport?
    Bow Skills no longer decrease arrow quantity in 3.2!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

Bow Skills no longer decrease arrow quantity in 3.2!
    Thats great to hear !

but again my question: The -%resist "buff" to let it break immunitys help sorcresses ofcourse. And it makes javazons even more powerful and able to clear probably the whole content solo

on the other hand of this buff there are again classes like the light-trap assassin that just dont benefit anything
    its sad. I hope that in the next few patches the really weak classes/specs get some love instead of buffing everything overall and make op classes even more op :īD

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    Thats great to hear !

but again my question: The -%resist "buff" to let it break immunitys help sorcresses ofcourse. And it makes javazons even more powerful and able to clear probably the whole content solo

on the other hand of this buff there are again classes like the light-trap assassin that just dont benefit anything
    its sad. I hope that in the next few patches the really weak classes/specs get some love instead of buffing everything overall and make op classes even more op :īD
    I considered sorceresses quite weak before 3.2, so I think it is clear I am all for buffing classes that need it Traps are extremely difficult to buff based on how they work, I will see what I can do.

User Tag List