Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Patch 3.2 Information

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    If you have 50% dr or 75% res for the specific attack at this moment and maybe 3k health, I think no attack should be able to 1 shot you. Maybe 3/4 but not one shot like it's the case now.

This would help already to just give the chance to full rejuv
    My sorc has 3k health and over 5k mana AND over 75% res on all resists and still get kille din one sindragosa

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

yep that's what i mean. I think this should NOT be the case in future. Sorry if i made it unclear. Agree with you. It is like that atm and it's a pain in HC.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Sindragora is very imbalased. Even with 95 cold res it does about 3k hp dmg to you. ALso lich king cast this spell ridicuously often.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Its clearly a pain to kill the lich king, but when u can grind him ... u have the best boots and belt in game, which is sad imo.
    Ofc not ALWAYS best in slot, but seriously, compared to other items, its lame, you dont even consider other belts (sometimes tyraels), and if u dont wear cow set (which is the lamest part of itemisation imo) what else u put on boots than death's advance...
    If u make him easier, make him not drop every time or smthin? Feels really lame that those items are so powerful and easy to get.( talkin softcore ofc)

I hope rares will be able to challenge death's advance and scourgelord's girdle on their respective slots.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

Honestly the only thing wrong at the moment with LK is the fact that he can cast Sindragosa 5 times without any sort of cool down, maybe add one to his skill(is this possible?) I think this will take same of the pain off of him, while still being difficult to kill. Like frigide said, he should be diffcult, and if he is nerfed too much, items will become worth way less than they are currently. I love to farm LK, its a blast, but Sindragosa is a nightmare

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Well market is very oversupplied anyway, LK and DL items worth nothing if stats are not high at least. (not sure for others, but i usually leave them on ground or give to noobs).
    Sindagora's damage and chance to cast must be lowered anyway imo. Item drop should be same as dreamlands bosses, but not so rare.

i have cold build sorc, using his skill point to piercing through enemy resistence (cold mastery), but do nothing, thats useless.. that skill description is just nonsense.. need to remake

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

with patch 3.2 it will exactly do, what the description says. No need to do anything

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Yep, lucid is correct, in 3.2 it WILL let you pierce immunities.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

the big question is, WHEN is the description going to be correct :P?

User Tag List