Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Price List Guide.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: thessarill

Yup, he did a good work, but as we noticed , prices aren't all good.
    Keeping this list is good, it would be sad to throw away such a work, but prices should often be update

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

Yeah this is great work and I am glad someone was willing to put the time in to put this together. Posts like this can serve as a starting point for something to eventually be put in the wiki. Once created, this can be updated at new patches. For a ladder reset, (which iirc is a long ways away) we will need to come up with something different.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Baphomet

Thank you for the feedback,however some of you have missed out the first thing I've said..
    Quote Originally Posted by Baphomet View Post
    I know that alot of us have problems with pricing items,so I thought I'd make a full list of all the items in Diablo II and we shall price them.

First of all keep in mind that these prices are here just for informational purpose,they are not fixed.
    Prices have been calculated by the drop rate and importance.

If you think i posted a wrong price at any item pm me and i will update prices.
    This list has been created by NaBelea if you choose to copy the list a thank you would be appreciated. With all of these in mind,let's get to it.
    With that being said. I really hope that we can make this as best as it can be. I will update anything that needs updating,I will take care of this post everyday as long as people really think this is something that they need and want.

I really think this is a great thread that any server needs to have.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

Nice idea, I think we should put this in wiki though and have it updated by multiple players and adjusted over time.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

A price list? For a changing economy? This must've taken a LONG time and an unbelievable amount of dedication...but..:
    The prices of items are about what people are willing to pay for them. The more items are found, if there is a surplus, the items decrease in price. When I first started, people were paying 15 hr for boots. Now they are 12. The stats of items also carry weight as to how much an item is worth. I think having a price list will hurt the economy.

I was asking for about 3 weeks for a splash enchant. No one had it/willing to trade. When someone told me they had it, I jumped at the chance and paid ALOT for it. Strictly because I wanted it. Knowing that you have something someone wants and bargaining is half the fun of this game...a price sheet will destroy that.

I'm sure many other people feel the same way and have overpayed or underpayed. Its part of the fun of Diablo for me. It's good for the buyer, not for the seller. "LOOK IT SAYS 2 hrs IN THE PRICE SHEET! NOT PAYING OVER THAT!"
    Last edited by memories; 03-21-2016 at 02:07 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Quote Originally Posted by memories View Post
    A price list? For a changing economy? This must've taken a LONG time and an unbelievable amount of dedication...but..:
    The prices of items are about what people are willing to pay for them. The more items are found, if there is a surplus, the items decrease in price. When I first started, people were paying 15 hr for boots. Now they are 12. The stats of items also carry weight as to how much an item is worth. I think having a price list will hurt the economy.

I was asking for about 3 weeks for a splash enchant. No one had it/willing to trade. When someone told me they had it, I jumped at the chance and paid ALOT for it. Strictly because I wanted it. Knowing that you have something someone wants and bargaining is half the fun of this game...a price sheet will destroy that.

I'm sure many other people feel the same way and have overpayed or underpayed. Its part of the fun of Diablo for me. It's good for the buyer, not for the seller. "LOOK IT SAYS 2 hrs IN THE PRICE SHEET! NOT PAYING OVER THAT!"
    kinda agree, we arent 5000 players.
    Would maybe feel better if items of same value were regrouped in categories, more than an actual price.
    Something like
    cow part = cow part=ff= this enchant = that enchant etc, for example

anyway this might change with new rares in next patch (i hope it does), as rdmness of rares is another matter, as far as prices are concerned

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Baphomet

Quote Originally Posted by memories View Post

WRONG,WRONG,WRONG. It's not a price sheet it's a PRICE GUIDE. So that new players won't get fucked when trading with an old player,something like asking 6 hrs for full M'avina....you have it...he needs it,he found the hrs and the item is more useful to him then the hrs so he pays 6 hrs for a full M'avina which is not a good thing,don't you agree?

P.S.: It was mearly a suggestion,if it sticks good,if not good. I see it as a good thing...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: freeda_khala

bin all the free stuff
    lmk when ur online so i can pay you and we can make the trade

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sebastiangus

How do you make the custom body armor?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: SkeletonMode

Nice work on the list. I recommend adding a bid/ask spread for items with the highest volume and very sought after items. Basically just have the lowest price someone was last willing to sell at and then the highest price that someone was last willing to buy at (could you use the Wiki for this?). Then pay someone to code an exchange and an order book with a depth chart, lol.

User Tag List