Thread: Just started! I have questions. . .

Gold
    Annihilus Account: badboy

Question Just started! I have questions. . .

Howdy,

Just starting out, first character is badgirl, planning on being a frozen orb sorc. Saw it got buffed in a recent patch, figured why not!

A few questions:

Is there a global chat or global trade bot similar to on slashdiablo?

I'm like level 80 from a kind stranger rushing me to hell and other kind strangers letting me leech in cow games, but now im a naked level 80 sorc with no waypoints and no access to any acts in NM / Hell. What's the recommended regimen for a new player?

Is there a subreddit or similar for this server? Or does all action happen here in the forums?

special s/o to Arranz for answering my first questions when he found me in a game titled "noob here" or something. Couldnt figure out how to spell his name in the referral spot when making my account, but I tried!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Welcome,

It all happens in the d2 channel, and this forum. Once u get level 90 and have some gear its easy to go back to normal-nightmare to do the quests urself, esp when u have a sorc. Enjoy the server!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

no there is no any chant/trade bots
    grab some items form pub cows, ask other ppl for free, basically try to get full tal set
    then rush yourself (you got 80 lvl and u can teleport, right?)

Quote Originally Posted by badboy View Post
    Howdy,

Just starting out, first character is badgirl, planning on being a frozen orb sorc. Saw it got buffed in a recent patch, figured why not!

A few questions:

Is there a global chat or global trade bot similar to on slashdiablo?

I'm like level 80 from a kind stranger rushing me to hell and other kind strangers letting me leech in cow games, but now im a naked level 80 sorc with no waypoints and no access to any acts in NM / Hell. What's the recommended regimen for a new player?

Is there a subreddit or similar for this server? Or does all action happen here in the forums?

special s/o to Arranz for answering my first questions when he found me in a game titled "noob here" or something. Couldnt figure out how to spell his name in the referral spot when making my account, but I tried!
    Welcome to the server! You'd be surprised how many kind members help gear newer players who are starting the season late, ask around in channel or even make a game and I am sure people will come help you get enough gear to start farming Hell cows, then you can go from there! Orb sorc is definitely much stronger now, I am sure you'll have a blast

Gold
    Annihilus Account: badboy

Thanks for the advice guys, have leeched some items from hell / inferno cows. Still not fully geared but making my way there.

Cheers!

User Tag List