Thread: Attention! Ladder Reset October 16th, 2015.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: musiole

Came back just to see a ladder reset, way earlier than was promised. You needed the money so bad, Game? Why you fuckin' ruin this game more than it is already?

Quote Originally Posted by musiole View Post
    Came back just to see a ladder reset, way earlier than was promised. You needed the money so bad, Game? Why you fuckin' ruin this game more than it is already?
    It was never "promised" anything. I wanted to do special holiday events with the patch like we did with halloween, and we talked it over with the community and it was completely pointless to have special holiday items just to have them put into non ladder a month or two later. This was the community's decision and it worked out great. I've put so much work into this server you have no idea. People like you really don't deserve to play here, learn some manners.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: itsdustyy

Quote Originally Posted by musiole View Post
    This guy... What a douche.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: malaysia_reuben

Hello guys I create a new paladin but there is no player is playing where did they go ????

User Tag List