Thread: Dying Against New Added Content Is Annoying

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by rastamun1234 View Post
    My ik set throw barb can clear a5 inferno areas and ssha kaluut othyueg plague lands but he takes forever to kill licht king. I would say to just try a different class for now.
    This. Also, I use my IK Barb to clear PL and then hop in with my Trang poison Necro for a 30 second LK kill. Slow target is your friend. #themoreyouknow.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

I shouldn't have to bring 2 of my own characters into a game to kill 1 area.
    I have a IK barb, it kills slow and it sucks against bosses, and mine is pretty good compared to most IK barbs I see.
    I expect better results, IK set isn't good enough, barb still dies against the bosses, and kills way to slow for my liking.
    Maybe Annihilus just isn't for me, I've never been the type to specifically make 1 character just to do one thing.
    I've always had an all purpose character who never dies and can do absolutely everything in the game.
    That's always been my goal in Diablo 2 and always will be, If I cant never die, I'm really not interested in playing.
    Basically this realm makes you experience in giant letters "YOU LOSE" 1000x a day, and nobody likes losing.
    I refuse to get used to this, there should be a way around it, and if there isn't in my opinion it's flawed.

User Tag List