Thread: Dying Against New Added Content Is Annoying

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

If you want to make one character with one skill setup and one gear setup that will never die and can clear all the content, you are playing the wrong private server.

That WILL NEVER happen here. If that was possible, everyone would make that one character, beat all the content and then never play again until we reset ladder. The point of having to build multiple characters is to increase the longevity of each ladder.

Also, I personally have received far more complaints that the game is too easy, not too hard.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Im just comparing Annihilus to Normal Diablo 2.
    On normal D2 I've used a zealer to kill everything with no problem.
    On Annihilus not only can a zealer not survive, but not even one of the characters can survive.

Everyone seems to be confusing what I've been saying from the beginning.
    My problem is simply, on this realm, dying is a must, and that isnt what diablo 2 is supposed to be like to me.
    I've played diablo 2 for aslong as its existed, and never did I ever die as much as I have on annihilus.
    It's a drastic change from the original game, which is a change that I myself do not like.

Noone would be happy if their favorite game all of a sudden had a huge change that wasnt in their favor or to their liking.
    Like I said, maybe you guys enjoy dying all day everyday, but I dont, and I dont see why any of you enjoy it.

Edit: I have no problem with thunderfury, it's powerful, infact I'm glad they made it weaker.
    My beef is with how easy it is to die on this realm, it makes no sense to me that it's this hard.
    It shouldnt be this hard to survive, It just sucks the fun right out of the game in my opinion.
    I hate clicking all my potions into my belt every 2 seconds just to die 2 seconds later and repeating.

Edit: Also I didnt pay to win, I voted just like everyone else to get my gold and found high runes to trade for my thunderfury, no need to be rude.
    Last edited by Savior; 07-26-2016 at 03:25 PM.

User Tag List