Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
Please read my post here: http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=11578&page=2 . Some people may have to give up some of their "fun" if they want the server to grow and receive new content. A lot of people aren't seeing the full picture here.

Also, nobody has EVER bought hundreds of Infernal Chests, trust me, me and my PayPal would know. Also that logic is pretty crazy, someone will complete ONE set if they buy hundreds of chests? I'll win thousands of dollars in the lottery if I go buy hundreds of tickets I guess... lol
I was in a game on the first day of the last reset where someone did just that. I happened to be in town when the guy started opening Infernal Chests at Hadriel. I know what this looks like because I've done it many times in single player. By the time he was done spamming chests the entire screen was filled with loot. Most of it was garbage but I just sat there and cherry picked the stuff that he didn't want so I could get started. Now it may not have been hundreds of chests but I know from experience on single player that you can get a full set from 50+ chests. RNG plays into it of course but I've done it. People were talking about having already completed full Mavina's and other sets within hours of the reset while we were all leveling together. Maybe they were full of crap. Who knows?