View Poll Results: Do you think the Subscriber feature should be added?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, add the Subscriber feature.

24 72.73%
  • No, do not add the Subscriber feature.

9 27.27%

Thread: Adding Subscribers and Perks, Patch 5.1 Information

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bloop3

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I see people trading for HRs all the time! Also, a weapon can roll 600% base ED and 60 ias with cruel weapon of quickness, now imagine sticking a runeword in that O_O.
    currently they are trading hrs, the gold thing hasnt been implimented yet. i still think itll be ok because not everyone is going to be capable of trading gold so peple will have to accept another common currency, its just a concern to keep in mind :P most of us who are posting these types of replies trust your judgement, we just try to chime in so you can quickly see peoples opinions and focus on creating great content lol.

as far as the runewords, most useful runewords are more than 3os. chaos is one of the only useful 3os runewords. granted rws arent meant to be the best of the best here but if you think about it, by the time people actually get magic bases and the runes to make these runewords in there will be plenty of the OP as hell uniques around. i mean alot of uniques have comparable ed AND like +10 billion max damage or + a few hundred grief damage as well. so with all that taken into account I dont see the demand for hrs going up by a significant amount because of the new change. Im super stoked about the changes tho dont get me wrong. I have some op as hell ideas already. like eth rep 1050ed/cb chaos for my wwsin etc etc. and the 12 bonespear whites will be interesting or 30magic/-30magic res/50fcr/8 spear whites
    Last edited by Bloop; 03-31-2017 at 07:22 PM.

User Tag List