Thread: i not understood....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by qtp View Post
    nah pvm is mean activity ^^

but... look how is look our server....

http://s32.postimg.org/pshr5glr9/ffs.jpg

i wanna play... but.. without any chance have / found something....

is hilarios ....
    You are ridiculous. You took time to edit that photo to remove the number before the 8 to make the server look dead. Even in your screenshot it shows 10 people in the channel so how is there only 8 people online? If all you're going to do is complain then just quit playing here. Everytime I see you online you're literally doing nothing but complaining, and to even take the time to edit a screenshot just to complain... who even does that?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: qtp

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    You are ridiculous. You took time to edit that photo to remove the number before the 8 to make the server look dead. Even in your screenshot it shows 10 people in the channel so how is there only 8 people online? If all you're going to do is complain then just quit playing here. Everytime I see you online you're literally doing nothing but complaining, and to even take the time to edit a screenshot just to complain... who even does that?
    sorry tradechat and annihilus ... are the issue :S yeah ... 10 xD

i was just ask abouth this way ... i spend 2 much time in this game and get almost nothing since.. this game must be for relax i spend and work preatty to much in it.

RIDICULOUS are this ^^ to spend 8 hours and have zero satisfaction ( anyway ) active ppl are for 2 or 3 hours so ... is maybe hard 2 understood xD ofc
    when u see me on .. u see me in game ^^ "literally" i complain because i have with what not complaining without reson's ... to put at number at "players" that 2 bot's tradechat and annihilus well yeah "who even does that?"

If u think my complain are useless then help me to figure out ... how is possible to farm like in x1 ?
    for x1 usual are BOT-mf program :P

i was complain in one logical way possible ... unforcen u saw something alse.... so u was not see my point ^^

good night u2

User Tag List