Quote Originally Posted by Bloop View Post
wouldnt that effectively make it so only people as rich as mephisto would be able to convert their gold to platinum and still be able to buy whatever they want? I personally wouldnt be able to buy anything worthwhile for a very long time :P but then again it WOULD drain their available funds eventually unless they could profit enough to sustain the conversion penalty.

I feel like if anything keeping gold untradable while still implementing the other subscription features would be the best way to go. Even though i would really like to be able to sell items for gold more easily so I can get some gold stockpiled haha. But either way Ill manage and so will you guys.
This is the route I am going to go. I grow tired of people feeling like threatening to quit the server is some huge weapon they have over of my head. Obviously I do not want people to quit my server but hearing it as a threat over and over is boring and I am just sick of hearing it. I truly thought doing this would benefit everyone in the long run, but all anyone can see is Mephisto and for some reason just because he literally never spends Gold and is better at the economic game than most seem to be I am automatically giving him massive favoritism somehow, and literally every decision I make about the server is exclusively to make sure Mephisto benefits, if he doesn't gain something from it I absolutely cannot include it in the patch. That is all I think about anytime and everytime I update Annihilus. Because that is obviously the ONLY explanation, it definitely cannot be that they cannot stand the fact he has so much Gold and they don't, even though every single person started with 0 Gold when they began Annihilus, and the same access to EVERYTHING in the game. This cannot be right! Surely Mephisto is cheating or has some sort of secret backing by the higher ups that is me and Acyroma, there is no other reason why he could possibly have more Gold than anyone else!

I am sick to death of these ridiculous accusations, I know I shouldn't let things I know are obviously false get to me, but seeing all of these people (including my own staff of all people) talk about these false accusations as if they are cold hard facts just makes me want to drop the whole thing.